Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,901 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,503 reviews
on December 8, 2013
My daughter has the Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? book and when I saw this one, I had to have it! My daughter will be 2yrs old in December and I thought this would make a nice addition to her Eric Carle book collection.
The book is colorful, easy to hold, and has that unmistakeable charm that all of Eric Carle's books carry. The pictures, as well as the characters, are all far more advanced than in the original Brown Bear book. The book is dedicated to the wild life of North America and has a forward encouraging everyone to do there part in the conservation efforts Eric Carle supports.
Long story short- it's worth it!
I would recommend this to a person with small children and children learning how to read as well as reading at advanced levels.
on August 2, 2017
I bought this for a co-workers baby shower and it came just as pictured! Unlike other reviewers, I did not have issues with missing or mix-matched pages. The book was of great quality. It is a little smaller than I thought it would be, but nevertheless, still perfect for new baby!
on February 8, 2017
Purchased full price and this review is unbiased.

A classic story and a complete favorite here. My toddler requests this book before bed almost every night! There are a ton of homeschool lessons that use this book as well, so it is a nice one to keep on hand. This board book is sturdy and will last us forever!
on April 18, 2017
My babies love this book! It is nice that the picture of the animal is on the same page as the "I see a yellow duck looking at me" that way they can have an easier time identifying the sentences with what they see. Not all brown bear books are like that
on July 19, 2017
This will be part of a bi-lingual library my daughter and son-in-law are building prior to the arrival of their first child. I think the concept is great. Book was perfect in every way and they read it to my daughter's stomach the other night! LOL
on November 25, 2014
Read this story to my own kids and was my grandson's first favorite - the only book he would sit through when he was 5 or 6 months and he would listen as I read it several times in a row. Not sure if it's the pictures or the repeat rhythm, but he loved it. "Brown Bear" was among his first words :-)

I am very disappointed in the changing of words from our old book to the newer one. The old book has mother as the adult, this has replaced the mother with teacher. I don't like the transition from making a parent the important person for a child to making a teacher the important person for a child.
on March 27, 2017
My daughter loves this book!!! It took her a week to finally love it. likes how the book is small and easy to grip. I remember when I read this book, it was larger than what I purchased but she wouldn't able to hold that big book so I am glad there was a smaller version! :)
on July 16, 2017
This is such a cute book for toddlers. We taught my 4 year old all the words and she's been reading it to my 2 year old. The 2 year old now knows all the words too. My 2 year old's speech therapist had recommended this book. The girls love it!
on March 23, 2017
Brown Bear, Brown Bear is my 2 year olds very favorite book! His baby sister tore apart his hardback copy so we came to amazon to get the board book version. Love the quality of this book and the size is perfect for little hands. Great book for any age!
on April 16, 2014
My almost 3 year old son is globally delayed and has a provisional diagnosis of autism. He has just started labeling but other than that doesn't do much talking. When I received this book I printed out the same pictures of the animals in little squares and used Velcro so he could take them on and off the pages. Whatever page we are on he pulls off that animal and says the name of the animal. When we finish reading I ask for a picture, frog for example, he then puts it on the frog page and says bye bye frog. Sometimes I can even get him to tell me what sound the animals make! We love this book! Eric Carle is excellent!