Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,936 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,543 reviews
on September 18, 2017
Cheap book that teaches kids to read with the word repetition and colors. However, bc it's thick cardboarf, i thought it would have the flaps. Bought a couple other books from Amazon made in the same style, small, but they had flaps and my children really love the flaps. It's not a huge deal, but 4 stars bc my children like the other books with the flaps more.
on September 7, 2017
Zone learned to read this in kindergarten so we were excited to the kindle addition. She likes being able to read a book to her Ducky after I read to her. Bright pictures that caught your attention. Words that are easy to remember yet tea h a young mind to read without being overly hard or tasking.
on September 12, 2017
We have the whole series! These books are artistic and fun to read allowed. It gives you the opportunity to not only point out animal species, but also colors and teach animal sounds. I really love these books, and was so happy to purchase this series finale.
on April 18, 2017
My babies love this book! It is nice that the picture of the animal is on the same page as the "I see a yellow duck looking at me" that way they can have an easier time identifying the sentences with what they see. Not all brown bear books are like that
on July 19, 2017
This will be part of a bi-lingual library my daughter and son-in-law are building prior to the arrival of their first child. I think the concept is great. Book was perfect in every way and they read it to my daughter's stomach the other night! LOL
on March 27, 2017
My daughter loves this book!!! It took her a week to finally love it. likes how the book is small and easy to grip. I remember when I read this book, it was larger than what I purchased but she wouldn't able to hold that big book so I am glad there was a smaller version! :)
on September 12, 2017
This is a household favorite!

Pros
The illustrations
Good length for small child
Good quality board book
Arrived quickly
Story makes sense and has definitive end
Baby learned about new animals!
review image
on July 16, 2017
This is such a cute book for toddlers. We taught my 4 year old all the words and she's been reading it to my 2 year old. The 2 year old now knows all the words too. My 2 year old's speech therapist had recommended this book. The girls love it!
on March 23, 2017
Brown Bear, Brown Bear is my 2 year olds very favorite book! His baby sister tore apart his hardback copy so we came to amazon to get the board book version. Love the quality of this book and the size is perfect for little hands. Great book for any age!
on April 16, 2014
My almost 3 year old son is globally delayed and has a provisional diagnosis of autism. He has just started labeling but other than that doesn't do much talking. When I received this book I printed out the same pictures of the animals in little squares and used Velcro so he could take them on and off the pages. Whatever page we are on he pulls off that animal and says the name of the animal. When we finish reading I ask for a picture, frog for example, he then puts it on the frog page and says bye bye frog. Sometimes I can even get him to tell me what sound the animals make! We love this book! Eric Carle is excellent!