30 Brown Recluse Spider Traps (non-toxic)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.77. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kansas University Researchers recommend 30 traps for an average sized home
- Includes FREE Information sheet on the best places to put the traps, based on research.
- Used and Recommended by Researchers at Kansas University
- Guaranteed to catch Brown Recluse Spiders or your money back.
- Traps enable you to see and positively identify what kind of spiders are roaming your home
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||0.6 x 7.9 x 10.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.55 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Targeting||Amazon.com||Platinum Solutions 2.0||Gatzies||gozeworld||Snap Frog|
|Item Dimensions||—||0.19 x 0.25 x 12.25 in||8.4 x 9.15 x 0.6 in||2.6 x 2.28 x 10.5 in||8.6 x 5.6 x 0.85 in||10 x 5 x 0.4 in|
Used and recommended by researchers at the University of Kansas, the head researcher said "Over and over again the Catchmaster traps come through. Even when traps are crowded and full, the Catchmaster brand catches recluse by as little as one leg."
While some companies sell small numbers of larger traps, it is more effective and economical to set a large number of small traps. Larger traps aren't more likely to catch a spider. It's the edge of a trap that catches a spider anyway.
The simple conclusion is: the more traps you set, the more spiders will be caught.
So here are 10 reasons why Catchmaster Glue Traps are excellent for controlling Brown Recluse spider populations in your home:
1. While Brown Recluse spider infestations are thought by many to be impossible to eliminate, research at the University of Kansas has shown that "effective population management is possible" with Catchmaster glue traps,
2. You see the evidence of a glue trap's effectiveness because the spider is caught in the trap.
3. Traps offer an opportunity to positively identify a Brown Recluse spider because it is caught on the trap. Your safety is also enhanced because you learn to recognize the spider when you see it.
4. Glue traps get rid of spiders in places where it may not be safe to spray pesticides such as inside food cabinets.
5. Pesticide applications can actually be detrimental. Studies show that Brown Recluse spiders will prefer dead insects over living ones.
6. No chemical residues in your home.
7. Inexpensive to use. No need to call an exterminator
8. Easy to use. Fold the traps, put them where you want them and you're done.
9. Unwanted insects such as cockroaches and crickets will also get caught in the trap.
10. It will be easy to identify which areas of your home have the worst Brown Recluse infestations.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Didn't come with the info sheet of placement.