Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 191 reviews
on July 24, 2015
The nubbie bumps under the arch and around the ball of the foot area are too narrow and high, causing discomfort to the soles of your feet. We bought similar sandals when we were in Maui several years ago and our new puppy chewed the straps so I ordered what appeared to be the same ones, both for me and my husband, each from a different supplier, both are the same manufacturer. The sandals have more "defined" nubbies in the footbed under the ball of the foot and the arch. When worn for an extended period of time these nubbies cause foot irritation and soreness. Our Maui sandals had very low profile nubbies that did not irritate the soles of our feet. The sizing is true and they are soft and comfortable, EXCEPT where the molded nubbies are. Someone needs to tell the manufacturer to make the nubbies much lower profile, more flat and round instead of narrow and high, it would make these sandals absolutely wonderful for all day wear, I'm sure sales and reviews would soar if they just tweaked the mold for the footbed just a little.
on April 10, 2015
I originally bought a pair in Cocoa Beach at a surf shop and LOVED them. When I got home my daughter kept stealing them. They are easy to slip on to run an errand or out to check on our chickens (they wash up easily!)
As I have gotten older the traditional flip flop hurts my feet and these do not. Because they are dark brown they don't look as cheap as they are and I can still show off my pedicure!
on April 16, 2017
I think I'm going to keep these -- not because I'm gonna wear them. Oh no... I'm going to use these to swap those huge B-52 cockroaches flying near the patio on a humid night. The heavyness of the sandals & the hardness of the plastic will be perfect. You know when you've got huge roaches mating on your front door? Grab these suckers & *BAM!!!* those roaches off.

So if you're like me & accidentally bought these thinking they're the real thing... No worries, they may be uncomfortable but they're super awesome repurposed. Bonus: it's the same color as those roaches, so if you've got guts & wings stuck to it, no one will see.
on May 16, 2014
Excellent sandal for wet or dry. Very Comfortable! Sandals run one size or 1/2 size small order one size up. I wear a 7.5 and a size 8 is ok.
on April 3, 2017
just what she wanted
on November 24, 2015
These sandals are nice, I received the wrong color and the company immediately sent me another pair. Thank you for that.
I usually love these type of sandals but for some reason this pair were uncomfortable because of the "bumps" right behind the toes on the floor of the shoe.
on April 10, 2014
I ordered these because Pali did not have my size and these slippers were. I wear size 11 D(M) in all shoes (running, formal, casual, etc.) and I ordered these in 13 and they fit perfect. They are super comfortable and stay secure. I am extremely satisfied.
on April 18, 2017
Good slippaz! Wore these as Kama'aina on Oahu N.shore for years. Some last long time.This- try wait. Mahalo!
on July 5, 2016
so far i'm impressed how well these feel and wear them all day.kinda expensive at 20.00 but if the rubber holds up a couple seasons,,than I'd say these are worth the price. Any flops or sandals should last at least one season at this price imho. hoping the rubber is uv and durable so far so good
on May 2, 2015
I love them! I didn't exactly know which size to purchase because I had never tried on a pair, so I got and 8 when I should have got a size 7. But I love them regardless! They're super comfy and I wear them all the time. They work great for the outdoors! Thank you!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.