- Case for a Brown & Sharpe 1" to 2"/25mm to 50mm enamel-frame outside micrometer
- Fitted to hold one micrometer plus accessories
- Made of wood for durability
- Piano hinge attaches the lid to the body of the case
- Two latches for secure closure
Brown & Sharpe 599-20-9996 Wooden Case for 1-2" Enamel Frame Outside Micrometer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Brown & Sharpe|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Wooden Case|
|Number of Items||1|
The Brown & Sharpe 599-20-9996 is a fitted, wooden case for a Brown & Sharpe 1" to 2"/25mm to 50mm enamel-frame micrometer. The case is made of wood for durability and is fitted to hold one micrometer plus accessories. It has a piano hinge that attaches the lid to the body of the case and two latches that provide secure closure.
Brown & Sharpe manufactures precision measuring equipment and metrology hand tools. The company, founded in 1833, is headquartered in North Kingstown, RI.