Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 264 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 289 reviews
on December 22, 2014
This really is, "just like sugar". I am a type 1 diabetic and was excited to find a brown sugar replacement. I was leery however, and decided to test it out. I mixed with water and drank it down, and within 15 minutes my blood sugar was climbing. This is not diabetic safe. Now I have a whole bag of sweetener that I cannot use and this was not cheap.
on November 10, 2012
I've been using stevia but wanted to try another natural sweetener for baking since stevia can get bitter and leave an aftertaste if I use too much. I like this product but it is not as sweet and takes a lot more of it as a substitute for sugar. For that reason it may be too expensive to use all the time. It does not have an aftertaste, which I like.
on April 5, 2015
I bought this to make my boyfriend a paleo birthday cake and I have to say it was absolutely disgusting. I bought this solely based on the fact that it says it does not have a bad fake sugar aftertaste and that could not be father from the truth. I spent $50 making a cake that was completely inedible and I had to throw in the trash.
Maybe this product is good for people who don't know what real sugar tastes like or don't mind that weird diet coke/splenda/fake sugar taste or maybe for people who have no tastebuds.
I hate to give anyone a one star review but I don't want anyone else to have to waste money on this product they are misinformed about.
on April 28, 2016
I was looking for something to replace Monkfruit which is hard to find in it's true form so I tried Just Like Sugar and I love it! I don't use any sugars or artificial sweeteners and though I love raw honey, those cals can add up. JLS has a great taste and I will continue to use it.
on May 16, 2013
Does not taste like sugar....and it does have an after taste. If people don't mind or can't tell an after taste with artificial sweeteners then it would be OK.
on November 19, 2016
After reading an informative article regarding all the nasty things they do to Sweet Leaf to turn it into Stevia, I ordered this product on the author's recommendation that it is truly all natural and tastes just like sugar. HOWEVER, I have used it twice in baking 2 different kinds of cookies and both turned out practically inedible. There is a strong aftertaste that is sicky sweet, almost chemically tasting (ironic, no?). I know that this product comes in a baking version & checked the website but the only difference is that it is finer (powder versus this which is "crystals" like table sugar) and they only suggest the baking version specifically for things like pie due the the "cloudy" color effect of the Table Top version.

I guess I will skip the sweets or limit them and use agave or coconut sugar. Apparently there really isn't a (carb) free ride.
on January 13, 2016
My wife loves this product as do I. I find the fiber helps with bowel movements. It has a good natural sweet flavor.
on March 2, 2017
Better flavor than Processed cane sugar by far. Try it on Acorn squash and see for your self
on June 8, 2016
Unlike the product states, this is NOT "Just like sugar". The taste is too powdery and fake and its not sweet enough. In addition I did not find that the ratios matched regular sugar.
on January 11, 2013
I chose a 4 because it is an acceptable alternative to brown sugar in my opinion. It isn't a 5 since it is so darn expensive. It also doesn't caramelize like the real thing does. We use it on our oatmeal and I have made apple crisp with it. I love that it has no calories and is still considered healthy and not artificial.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.