Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 234 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 251 reviews
on March 22, 2016
Sent two back for issues. Requested refund. One the sight image was rotated and the other the glass prism came loose in the mount.
on March 20, 2016
Not bad for a $50 sight but you need to remember that you get what you pay for. This sight has a plastic lens, so it is not exactly parallax free and the red dot reticle looks more like a smear after one month's use...though it has upped my 50' bullseye scores by 40-50 points, compared to iron sights. I also find the need to re-zero the sight every few weeks, as it tends to creep, even though it is mounted on a rigid frame Buckmark .22 pistol and doesn't move when shooting, like it would if mounted to a slide. Again, not a bad ENTRY LEVEL reflex sight.

UPDATE 3.24.2016: While shooting at the range tonight, the Buckmark reflex sight blew out like a candle and would not re-light, despite changing the battery twice. It has only been on my gun for two months; therefore, the 3 star rating drops to 1.
on March 6, 2017
I love this site for my Browning pistol. It is a bit difficult to turn it on and off.
on March 4, 2017
After a year and a half of using this thing, the red dot site goes out after shooting one round, replaced the battery, still same thing happens, I have to tap it a few times for it to come back on, never drop it, never mishandled it, will try something else
on March 10, 2013
EDIT: 4/9/2013
Previously I had only used the Buckmark sight at an indoor range and it worked well. Just recently I tried to used this sight outside on a sunny day.

This sight on sunny day outside was almost completely useless to me. I could not see the holographic sight picture very easily and constantly kept getting a reflection of the Browning Buckmark logo to appear in the glass brighter and Bigger and it would take some looking to actually find the sight and even after couple rounds I would lose it and have to reacquire it. For an indoor sight this thing was great, but as an outdoor sight it didn't work at all for me. I knocked it down a couple stars because I shoot outside more than I do inside.

I bought the Buck Mark Scope Base to put this on.

I like that it has four different holographic sight pictures you can select from. Pretty cool and very bright on highest setting. I usually only use highest setting or off. Easy to change batteries being right on top. This is also sold under a different brand name for about the same price. I purchased this model due to it having the browning logo and this going on a browning handgun.

Recommended for a plinking 22lr Buck Mark. Works great and mounts up nicely to the Buck Mark scope base.
on July 5, 2017
i have owned for over a year, but have used only 2 times and on second time the display would blank out. Changed battery, but same results. Horrible. Very unhappy
on July 2, 2017
Just OK, good for the money. Had one loosen up on a Buckmark. Would recommend using loc-tite on some screws. Battery life is limited, dot not very bright.
on August 29, 2016
Didn't last one clip on a 22cal hand gun. Returned for refund.
on July 16, 2014
I bought one of these for myself, but was unable to use it due to poor color vision. On a lark I mounted it on my wife's Ruger MK-II, and she fell in love with it. She says it makes it like going to a shooting gallery. She now hits everything she points at. When my son tried it, I had to get one for his Blackhawk. It's good and bright- they use it in bright sunlight. When it gets dusky, they lower the brightness. They also like the variety of reticles. It's small and light. The coatings seem pretty tough and stand up to cleaning well.
on March 13, 2015
I was disappointed with this sight and returned it. It is more expensive with the Browning name on it, however it is identical to others with different logos. They are all made in China. I purchased a NC Star just like it. Both of them are identical and I would not recommend them for any type of shooting above a 22cal. The adjustments are done by moving the platform against spring tensions and even my Buckmark would not hold zero with either of them. Try a TRS25 by Bushnell, much more accurate and adjustable, a little harder to acquire the dot as it is a small tube instead of an open site.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.