Browning Camping Greystone 4-Person Tent
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy To Assemble Free Standing Tent With A Two Fiberglass Pole Design
- Full Coverage Fly Offers Maximum Protection
- Easy Entry and Great Ventilation With Two Doors; Doors Have Zippered Mesh Windows
- Includes: Mesh Storage Pocket, Gear Loft, Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes
- Dimensions: 90x102x52", Weight: 10.9 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Greystone 4 Tent
The Greystone 4-Person Tent from Browning is a weatherproof, freestanding, 2-pole tent ideal for 3-season backpacking and camping. Designed for maximum live-able comfort at a low weight, the Greystone features a roomy 7-foot, 6-inch by 8-foot, 6-inch base size that allows four adults to stretch out completely and a generous 4-foot, 4-inch center height. Designed to keep you dry and protected no matter how hard it rains, the Greystone is equipped with a full-coverage weatherproof fly that, like the floor, is urethane coated and factory sealed to keep the tent's interior completely dry. The convenient 2-door design allows for exceptional cross ventilation, makes it easy to get in/out of the tent without disturbing the other sleepers, and creates two roomy vestibules under the fly for protected gear storage. Mesh windows on the roof deliver extra ventilation and allow for stargazing on clear nights. The tent canopy, floors, and fly are constructed with lightweight, yet strong polyester fabrics and the door zippers are extra large for increased durability.
Designed for quick and easy set up, the Greystone features shock corded fiberglass poles with aluminum ferrule "connectors" that won't rust. The fiberglass poles are one size larger than typical poles to provide a sturdier, stronger tent. The tent is equipped with pole clips that snap over the tent poles, erecting the structure in seconds, and saving you the hassle of threading the poles through pole sleeves. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment and the tent is equipped with extra guy-outs on the fly for stability in high winds. The Greystone tent comes complete with a mesh storage pocket, a gear loft, and 7075 aluminum stakes. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects and offered at an exceptional value, the Greystone is a great choice for 4-person backpacking and camping adventures.
The weatherproof fly provides two protected vestibules over the doors.
- Freestanding 2-pole, rectangular dome design
- Two doors with mesh windows for ventilation
- Two roomy vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Full coverage fly with factory sealed, urethane coated fabric
- Fly buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Factory sealed urethane coated floor
- Lightweight 7000 series aluminum poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Extra guy-outs on fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- Mesh roof vents for increased ventilation and star gazing
- Extra Large #10 zippers on doors and vestibules for extra durability
- Sleep Capacity: 4 adults
- Base Size: 7 feet, 6 inches x 8 feet, 6 inches
- Center Height: 4 feet, 4 inches
- Vestibule Depth: 35 inches
- Tent Area: 64 square feet
- Vestibule Area: 25 square feet
- Tent and Fly Weight: 10 pounds, 4 ounces
- Total Weight: 10 pounds, 14 ounces
- Packed Size: 9 x 23 inches
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 210D, Poly Oxford, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Poles: 11-millimeter fiberglass
What's in the Box?
Tent with rain fly, 7000 Series Aluminum Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pocket, and Tent Bag
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
When it arrived, one of the rain fly clips was the wrong size, but I emailed them with a picture, and they replaced the piece quickly no questions asked even though I had bought it from a third party. Excellent customer service.
It's a tight squeeze with me, my two kids, and all of our gear, but for 3 days, we manage just fine.
This does have heavy built F-glass poles, thick zippers, and thick flooring material. It is made by Alps Mountaineering, it is the Taurus 4 outfitter.... just without the aluminum poles. This tent and I have already seen 40 plus MPH winds with heavy drenching thunderstorms at the coast. My only worry was lightning once I realized that the tent itself was not leaking or budging. It stayed warm and dry inside! I do not think it is a great hot weather tent, but I did not buy it for that. I bought it for 20F to 65F nights and with hopes that it will allow me to sleep comfortably for years to come in heavy downpours and high winds. So far it excels, and at this price point it is truly an incredible deal. Perfect sized tent for two adults, a medium/big dog and clothes for both for a week!
The vestibules are small, I do miss the huge vestibules of the old Eureka, but I don't hike into the campsite so I always have a vehicle right next to the tent, so it really isn't a big deal having smaller vestibules, IU just always did like being able to squat into the vestibule and zip out any weather, then take off the shoes and wet clothes before getting into the sleeping area.
The defining features, for me, are the rain fly and the zipper. The rain fly comes out perpendicular to the doors and extends an easy three feet beyond the tent, providing a nice, large dry area for entering and exiting. The zipper makes this tent well worth the money. Unlike other tents in this price range, the zipper is made of large-sized teeth, providing a much more stable and sturdy closure for a tent that get a great deal of abuse in the summer.
In short, I HIGHLY recommend this tent!