Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on January 27, 2013
It's a nice calendar. The numbers are big, you have writing space on each day and the you can see the other months on the bottom. Nothing fancy but it's great just the way it is. The reason I am giving it 4 stars was because when I received it I couldn't figure out what that awful smell was in my office. After a day of wondering what that stink was I finally put my head down to the calendar and found the culprit. So if you are ok with a little stink for about 2 weeks, go for it. I'm just happy the smell went away! :)
on December 16, 2012
I've bought this calendar for 3 years now. It is the only one I have seen with squares large enough to actually write in AND read what you wrote without putting your nose up to it (that doesn't cost a fortune). It has a variety of holidays marked on it and also the phases of the moon. It also shows how many days have passed and how many are left in the year. I hang mine up but it would make for a good blotter calendar also. If you are looking for a calendar you can write stuff on, this is it.
on January 1, 2014
This is double what they charge at Office Depot. I ordered this calendar December 2013 and just assumed it would be a 2014 desk calendar - they sent me a 2013. My bad, but still poor form to be selling the 2013 right now. I won't be buying from this company again.
on November 8, 2013
it is what it is, an old school desktop calendar which i still like, just a classic, not cords, no memory stick, wont disrupt you at dinner time
on April 12, 2013
My roommates and I use this calendar as a community calendar and it has worked out perfectly! It is light enough to stick up on the wall, has enough room for all of us to write our scheduling information and the rip-away pages come off easy and clean.

Wish it was cheaper, but the product is a solid calendar.
on June 27, 2015
I was dumb enough not to notice this was a 2016 calendar. Who on earth would want to pay for one of these after the year has passed? What a rip off!
on February 3, 2013
Which is better; ) I didn't pay close attention when I bought it online but when it arrived, bigger than I thought, no damage from shipping and the colors work well. Glad I got it. Simple and does the job without spending too much for me, at the time. Good purchase. Transaction from beginning to end, good.
on October 30, 2013
This is a standard large calendar. Nothing special. It fits my needs, gets the job done, has holes at the top to nail into the wall, etc. It's nothing special, it's really all that I needed and it has held up well.
on December 12, 2012
I order one of these calendars every year for my desk at work and it's perfect. It's large enough for me to write all of my appointments (work and personal) in each square. I would definitely recommend this product...the price is right for the product!!
on December 23, 2013
Nice and big and blank with no logos or pictures going across the middle of the calendar that makes things that are written hard to see. You'll need a couple thumbtacks to hang it up.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.