Brownmed Nice Stretch 90 Tension Night Splint, Small
|Price:||($42.65 / Count)|
- Removable ice pack and toe lift
- Small: Women's Shoe Size less than 6; Men's Shoe Size less than 5
- Medium: Women's Shoe Size 6-9; Men's Shoe Size 5-10
- Large: Women's Shoe Size greater than 9; Men's Shoe Size greater than 10
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Nice Stretch 90 is designed to treat Plantar Fasciitis, the most commonly diagnosed source of heel pain. The primary symptom is pain on the bottom of the heel, usually worse in the morning with a tendency to intensify over time. Night splints offer an established, non-invasive treatment for plantar fasciitis. When combined with a stretching program and anti-inflammatory drugs, a tension night splint (TNS) with a 12-week protocol has a proven success rate. The Nice Stretch 90 offers a fixed angle support with a rigid, low profile design to hold the flexion and allow the plantar fascia to heal. Non-skid treads on the bottom allow limited walking, while the removable ice pack and toe lift provide additional treatment.
- Product Dimensions : 5.25 x 11.5 x 11.25 inches; 13.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 50310
- Date First Available : September 15, 2008
- Manufacturer : Brownmed
- ASIN : B001G0N6JA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #272,997 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Unfasten all straps and hook and loop. Position the heel against the back of the device, making sure it is seated firmly. Attach each of the straps, adjusting so that there is a comfortable tension holding the foot in place. Insert the toe wedge (wide portion facing the toes) under the ball of the foot to provide additional stretch, as needed. Place the ice pack in the freezer and then position from the ball of the foot and around the heel to provide cold therapy relief.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.