Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on July 6, 2012
This is my third Kindle, but only my first Kindle Fire. I am no "Electronic Guru" , so I am taking my time discovering all of the many new operations that my new device can perform. So far, I just love everything that I have been able to use on it.
on September 21, 2012
This app does not work as advertised. It is locked on ancestory.com and will not change to any other page. What a disappointment. I believed the hype because it was from amazon, but I will be a lot more careful now. Money down the drain.
on May 10, 2013
THIS IS A APP I ALSO LIKE IT HELP MY BROWSER IN MY KINDLE SPEED IS SOMETHING I LIKE & THE 10 STARS IT DESERVE IT
THANKS A LOT
on September 3, 2012
You have to play with this a lot to make it useful. The screen is very complicated and not well organized.
on February 28, 2009
The book does what it says. But the format is poor and some of the links no longer work. Not worth the price. You can create your own book very easily with some free tools available for converting HTML code to ".mobi" books which also work on the Kindle.
on January 28, 2011
A very easy to use browser homepage. I would like to see you add a link to Mega millions and Powerball results. Another very useful link that I would like to see is the weather: like Accuweather and Weatherbug!