Bru Joy Milk Frother Stainless Steel - Best Hand Held Milk Foamer Wand With User Manual - 2 AAA Batteries Not Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- QUIETLY GET RICH & DELICATE CREAMY MILK IN SECONDS: The Bru Joy milk frother is built with a powerful yet whispering-quiet motor. This cute little wand foamer silently whips up rich, smooth and delicate foam for homemade coffee drinks in seconds. Portable - You can make yourself a cup of gourmet nespresso, espresso, cappuccino, latte or hot chocolate whenever and wherever you want without the bother of operating and cleaning a big coffee maker.
- CREATE GOURMET ESPRESSO COFFEE DRINKS AT HOME - EASY TO USE: Smart one-touch-button design means you do not need to hold the button during the whole fomaing process. Simply press the black button on the top of the handle once and wait for 20 to 30 seconds, your creamy coffee milk drink is ready. Petite (9.65 inches) and light (100 grams), you can take your favorite Bru Joy milk frother anywhere with you - traveling, camping or picnic.
- EASY TO STORE WITH THE FREE BONUS MOUNTING BRACKET: Once insert it onto the bracket, you can either let the milk frother sit on your kitchen bench or hang it up onto your kitchen cabinet. WILL NOT BREAK: Entirely made of solid 18/10 stainless steel, the Bru Joy milk frother is strong and sturdy. While in operation, its body (handle) will not shake in your hand like these plastic frothers do. The extra thick rod and spiral means they won’t be easily broken so long as the frother is operated properly.
- EASY TO CLEAN: ALL STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTURE makes Bru Joy’s milk frother extremely easy to clean. Just put the spiral and the front part of the rod under hot running water for a few seconds, then let the frother run for a while to dry. ***The milk frother should not be cleaned in the dishwasher. Never immerse the body of the milk frother in water. Please refer to the user manual in the package for more details.***
- A VERSATILE KITCHEN TOOL & A PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASSION: In addition to its most popular use, this cute and convenient milk frother can be used for other yummy treats as well, such as milk shakes, coffee frappes or for whisking eggs, soups, dressings, sauces and other non-solid food items. Beautifully presented in a box, Bru Joy’s milk frother serves the best wedding, bridal shower, Mother’s/Father’s Day, birthday, Thanksgiving gift and Christmas stocking stuffer. Don't wait, the crazily low introductory price won't last long. LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK, your purchase is risk free. Put it to cart now and you will love it.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
PowerLix Milk Frother Handheld Battery Operated Electric Foam Maker For Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Durable Drink Mixer With Stainless Steel Whisk, Stainless Steel Stand Include
1Easylife H422 Stainless Steel Handheld Electric Milk Frother with Bonus Mix Spoon
Electric Milk Frother - Kuissential Slickfroth 2.0, Handheld Cappuccino, Latte and Coffee Maker
Handheld Milk Frother and Drink Mixer: 2-Speed, Battery Operated Electric Stainless Steel Foam Blender Accessories - Hand Held Foamer Whisk Wand for Making Coffee, Matcha, Latte, Cappuccino & More
United States Kitchen Stainless Steel Milk Frother
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||PowerLix||1EasylifeDirect||Kuissential||Cafe Casa||United States Kitchen|
Looking For The Best Milk Frother That Creates Rich Creamy Milk For Your Coffee In Seconds?
Want To Enjoy Gourmet Cappuccino, Latte & Hot Chocolates Anytime Anywhere?
The Bru Joy milk frother is the answer. Frothing has never been easier with the help of this stylish and powerful battery operated handheld coffee frother!
Imagine, every morning, in pajamas, you dip your Bru Joy Milk Frother into a cup of milk, turn on the spiral with one touch. After a few seconds spinning, your milk turns into a rich, delicious, fluffy foam, that transports you mentally to the best cafe in town while you enjoy your homemade cappuccinos and lattes!
Brings convenience and comfort: Enjoy barista quality frothed milk in the comfort of your own home whenever your coffee crush strikes you.
Easy to use: Unique one-push on/off button. Push the button once to keep the spiral spinning. You do not need to hold the button during the whole foaming process. Once you feel your drink gets frothed enough, push the button again, the spinning stops immediately.
Easy to clean: Dip the spiral and the front portion of the rod in hot soapy water and let the frother run for a few seconds. Rinse with clean water.
Portable and traveler-friendly: Cordless and operated by 3 AAA batteries, the slim Bru Joy milk frother is your best picnic, camping or travelling companion.
Easy to store: The bonus mounting bracket lets the milk frother sit on your kitchen bench or be hung on your kitchen cabinet easily.
3 Month's Warranty Against Factory Defectives
User manual enclosed
100% top grade 18/10 stainless steel
"Love it or Your Money Back". Your purchase today is 100% risk free. Click the yellow Add To Cart button NOW. You will love this little magic wand.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I realize now that it said the batteries were not included on the package. However, I don't think it was something that was pretty obvious. So, you can imagine my disappointment when I realized that I needed to go buy some. I was even more disappointed when I got some AA batteries and the frother used AAA. Luckily, I had some spares in my storage.
I mentioned that it was awkward because it is quite long and there is no easy way to set it down. They don't include batteries, but they'll tell you a dozen times in the instructions that you shouldn't hold it by the wand or set it down to where there is weight on the wisk. Because the frother is so skinny and long, it makes it a little awkward in my hand as I'm frothing my milk. Secondly, if I need to set it down for any period of time, there is no way to set it down where it doesn't put weight on the wisk. So, you have to find the mounting bracket (if you haven't mounted it already) and place it in there while you wait to use it again. It just becomes more of a hassle to use it than it is useful.
This item has never been submerged in water, nor placed inside a dishwasher. It was washed by rinsing it in a cup with hot water and turning it on and then air dried.
It was probably used a total of a dozen times in the 5 weeks that it had the will to live.
I thought it did a good job of mixing the kids chocolate powder drink with the milk but I would not consider this a "frother" like the Nespresso Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother.
Now I'm out $25. Buy at your own risk.
Unless you baby this frother, by being careful to store it upright and preventing any water/milk getting near the opening that connects the stem to the motor, if will most likely fail and/or rust.
The only thing holding the frother stem to the body (motor shaft) is a tiny piece of plastic with a hole through the middle. This is a press fit, if you (at all) remove and replace the stem the plastic will begin to lose it's 'grip' and start to wobble (like mine did). I fixed mine by ditching the plastic part and creating my own tiny aluminum coupling. I tapped holes and used set screws to secure the stem and motor shaft to the coupling (now it's never coming off).
This frother is very cheaply made and crapped out in short order, but I managed to get further use with this 'fix'.
Apart from this problem, the 2x AAA batteries seem insufficient to power this frother for any considerable length of time. Rechargeable batteries are a must. If they got the coupling right (used a good seal) and switched to AA batteries and a slightly larger motor, they would have a winner.
It does a good job and is easy to stand up in the big ceramic jar with all my other kitchen spoons and stirrers. The once concern is that the stirring wand is very thin and looks like it might bend easily if mishandled. Leaving the frother in the spoon jar is an act of faith that I won't do anything stupid to break it....
The hanging bracket is a good idea but it would be nice to have the option of a small counter stand. My last frother an unobtrusive one that made storage both easy and safe. It would also be nice to have a small, rigid travel case for those of us who spend far too much time on the road.... Both of these items could be offered as aftermarket options.
Overall, this frother is worth the money and should help you create some really satisfying drinks.
Since it worked so well, I decided to froth everything else I could find.
Skim milk = froths great
Almond milk = froths great
Soy milk = froths great
Heavy whipping cream = super duper frothy!
Liquid No-Yokes Egg = froths great (thought it would be fun to try).
Basically, everything frothed well except water (which should not froth) if your water does froth, contact your local water company because that is gross. ;-)
I recommend the Bru Joy Milk Frother and will likely get another for my office.