Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon
- Bruce Lee's father has gone missing and you find him and restore the Golden Relic to its rightful place
- In order to this Bruce will have to fight his way across over 30 different super-detailed 3D environments in North America and China
- You'll engage in one-on-one combat and combat against multiple opponents with a great new target-locking system
- Enemy AI is highly developed, and they'll do what they can to surprise, surround and ambush Bruce. You'll have to keep them confused by mixing up your moves and combos
- Over 100 authentic Jeet Kune Do moves are available to you -- you'll fight them the same way Bruce Lee would have!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
You are Bruce Lee, legendary martial arts master. Your father has been kidnapped, your monastery desecrated and the mystical Golden Relic - keeper of ancient martial arts secrets - has been stolen. Investigate the mysterious Black Lotus crime organization and the beautiful, deadly Dragon Lady. Punch, kick, block and combo as you fight hordes of thugs and crime bosses. He was undefeated. How will you carry on his legacy? Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon is a compelling blend of epic adventure and intense fighting action where you finally get the chance to be Bruce Lee. The action spans more than 40 areas set in locales around the world, including Hong Kong and San Francisco. Utilize a variety of martial art styles, including Jeet Kune Do, the discipline started by Bruce Lee himself.
Top Customer Reviews
AS WAS REALLY LOOKING FOR TO IT AS I KNOW THIS GAME AND IT IS REALLY ONE GAME I REALLY TOOK TOO
MY SON'S WHERE DISAPPOINTED AS WELL AND I LOST ALL DETAILS TOO GET IN CONTACT TOO SEE IF I COULD GET A REPLACEMENT WITH IT THANK YOU DEAN MARTIN ....???? BE VERY HAPPY IF YOUR COULD HELP ME PLEASE ..???
The Gameplay is also not all that great. It is a cheesy fighting game where you get to run from one level to the next.
I cannot suggest this game to anyone, but it also is not the worst game I have ever seen, and I wouldn't really laugh at anyone who did buy it.