Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on January 28, 2016
I ordered this based on the reviews because I really wanted to find a good sweet potato pancake mix instead of having to make it from scratch every time I want some. Everyone seems to like it but I honestly just don't. I don't think it tastes much like sweet potatoes at all so I'm a little disappointed. Wish I could get my money back because I'm probably not going to eat it anyways. My husband doesn't like it and my two kids don't either. How unfortunate.
on January 18, 2014
This is excellent pancake mix. The mix is good plain, but I blended in some Costco dried blueberries (after soaking them in water for about ten minutes) and the result was really tasty. Tried some chopped date and walnut bits, which also made great pancakes. I found that I needed more water than called for in the instructions in order to get the pancakes to spread out to normal thickness. Using the specified amount of water resulted in much thicker pancakes that were more like griddle biscuits (but still good eating). Get some real maple syrup to go with this mix---these pancakes deserve it.
on July 10, 2015
Great mix. We bittersweet potatoes pancakes at a restaurant wAnted to try making them ourselves. This mix is easy ans they taste great.
on March 24, 2013
The pancakes are so delicious (sweet and wholesome) and easy to make (just add water). My boyfriend was completely skeptical about the concept of sweet potato pancakes (he keeps his distance from veggies), but now he enthusiastically gobbles them up. I make them as a treat every Sunday morning, and they're delicious enough to pass off as being homemade!

The only obstacle to purchasing such a large bag is figuring out the ratio of a smaller batch. For a two-serving batch, I mix up 1.5 cups mix to 3/4 cups water (yields 4 good size pancakes).
on May 7, 2012
I would love to see one of the breakfast places Like IHOP, or Waffle house pickup this healthy altenative and place it on their menu. I will bet this would be a win, win, situation all the way around. I love this product, you almost don't need syrup to eat the Pancakes and Waffles.
on August 29, 2013
We discovered this mix on a trip to Lubbock, TX, years ago. I
was happy to find it for sale in the larger box.
on February 15, 2017
perfect!
on November 1, 2012
This pancake mix is now our staple for breakfast when we want to impress people. It is especially good with pecans and some berries in it (either blueberries of fresh blackberries). I love it because it doesn't spike my blood sugar!
on September 18, 2013
Tasted sweet potato pancakes on a visit to Nashville. Wanted to enjoy them at home. This is my third order of Bruce's Pancake Mix. Thought the pancakes were great and then tried them in the waffle iron. Even better.
on January 20, 2016
A healthy breakfast , taste great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.