Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 335 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 360 reviews
on August 16, 2016
My 2-year-old son loves this excavator. I'm a little disappointed that the tracks fall off constantly and he's only played with it for a few days. For the price I expected a little better quality. Other than that it was exactly what we wanted for him.
on December 17, 2016
My 3-year old son loved receiving this for his birthday. I think he actually appreciated a toy more that he could move around rather than something that moved electronically. It's very well built for a plastic toy. I was hoping to find something like the old metal Tonka trucks, but I think those are a thing of the past. Even so, the detail for this toy is excellent. And the handle to work the excavator boom and bucket are easy to manipulate.
on November 17, 2016
This was a birthday gift for my 4 year old Grandson. He loves construction vehicles, and loved this. It is so sturdy I found him riding on it! It is not made for that, and he was discouraged from doing it, but it stood up to his weight. It is very realistic looking and moving.
on February 15, 2016
It's built tough. My 3 1/2 year old has been playing with this nonstop since he got it. We've had it in the yard and he digs up the dirt with it. The tracks have come off once, but we're easy to put back on. After months of use and abuse it still looks and works great.
on September 17, 2017
This toy was and still is amazing. Having survived a year outside in the dirt pile in the hands of a four year old we are just now ordering one replacement part. One side of tracks sustained a crippling blow. We were hesitant to spend this much for a product that we had no idea how long it would last. Knowing replacement parts were available helped us make the decision. Now whitnessing the durability of this product we would
Not hesitate to order another.
on July 26, 2017
Our Grandson loved this toy as well. He has a fondness for construction toys and trucks.
on February 28, 2017
The product comes with small black rubber "things" that are supposed to go on the treads. They constantly come off of the treads and are all over our home. I recommend not even placing them on the treads, unless you're worried about your floors getting scratched.
on January 20, 2016
My 3.5 year old loves this toy that Santa brought him for Christmas. An excavator was all he asked for so we splurged on this one. It is a bit bigger than we expected but he thought it just was great. He loves using the big black handle to move the bucket and scoop up things. We have been replacing some of his cheap plastic construction toys with the Bruder ones and the quality of this one is really good. I think that he will enjoy this for years to come and I plan to keep it around for his kids to play with too.
on June 13, 2017
Birthday gift for 2 year old grandson. This is his favorite toy. It's sturdy enough for his handling!
on January 29, 2016
This is my 2.5 year old's absolute favorite toy. He won't go to bed without it and he takes it along with him first thing in the morning. It's very realistic and he enjoys pulling the handle to dig, opening the door and checking out the engine. My husband and I are very impressed with the quality of the Bruder toys and we plan on gifting our son one of their trucks for each major occasion (birthdays/Christmas) so he'll have a small collection. We believe he'll enjoy these toys for a very long time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.