Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bruder Mack Granite Flatbed Truck with JCB Loader Backhoe
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on December 11, 2012
My 4 year old son just got this for Chanukah and he was over the moon when he unwrapped it. He did a little dance of joy, and kept saying COOL!
The toy itself is constructed to withstand the trials of the rough and tough abuse of a little boy. All of the other Bruder toys we have are still in the same condition right out of the box. Hopefully they will stay that way for the little brother. The toy requires no batteries which means our son only needs his imagination, and we don't have to hear the load sounds of a battery operated toy.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this toy!
review image
on September 19, 2011
I bought this truck for my 3 1/2 year old. He is crazy about Bruder trucks. It has put up with alot of abuse. I highly recommend Bruder toys to anyone, who's child loves trucks, farming or construction equipment. These toys are wonderfully crafted and loaded with detail. I am sure that my son will enjoy this truck for a couple more years.
on December 28, 2008
I purchased this toy from Amazon after my son saw it in a catalog of an expensive toy store. He continuously asked for it and I found it on Amazon at a cost significantly less than the toy store catalog. It arrived quickly and perfectly - no damage whatsoever, especially given the size of this truck! (This is a large truck about 3 feet long and includes a backhoe.) My son adores this toy and plays with it daily. It is made well - I have had very good experiences with the "Bruder" line of toys - made well, durable, and very realistic.

If you have a child who really likes truck, you simply can't go wrong with this truck (or any other trucks in the Bruder line). I've found that Bruder trucks are more realistic looking, which is key for my 3 year old.

Overall, I would highly recommend this truck.
on December 25, 2014
This toy is HUGE. My son LOVES IT! I also saw this on Toys R Us for $130! Great save!
review image
on April 18, 2012
We began getting Bruder products for my now nearly 6 year old son when he was about 3. One Christmas he received this flatbed with backhoe, the ladder truck and the recycling/garbage truck. That was 3 years ago and aside from a side mirror here or there and the slats that go on the trailer of this truck.

My son actually has dropped this from a decent height on accident and it shockingly, remained intact. The tires are real rubber so they don't scratch hardwood floors or make much noise at all when he's driving it around. The detail on the Bruder toys is absolutely stunning.

The fire truck has a tank that can be filled up with water and the hose actually works with a little pump to spray water.

Yes, they are expensive, but absolutely worth the money. My son plays very hard with his toys, and lesser made products have not taken it well and are now in the trash.
on February 22, 2012
So I had been looking at Bruder toys for a while to get for my son. I was certainly hesitant, since they are on the pricey side. But this past Christmas one of the toys my son saw under the tree was this truck. First off, this thing is BIG. Which is nice, but when it is not being played with it takes up a good deal of floor space.

This thing is cool! From a distance it looks super detailed, but from up close the details are rather crude. There is nothing wrong with that. It prevents easily breakable parts. And that is probably the best thing about this toy. It is meant to be played with. Things pop off or move instead of snapping. Then it is easily put back together. Everything works like the real thing, and the controls on the back-hoe seem to not even be there because of how well it is designed. We have only had this for a few months now, and I can't wait to see my son playing with this in the dirt and sand. I am very impressed, and will continue to buy and recommend Bruder products.
on December 11, 2012
My son just turned 7 and I bought this for him...he is a die hard truck/tractor/trailer fan...I was so impressed when I recieved this...well worth price. Very large and durable...this was his fav. present!
on November 17, 2008
My 3 1/2 year old son LOVES this truck!!! He plays with it every day and has since the day that he got it. It is over 2 feet long, but that makes it even better for him. He is very hard on toys and I got tired of buying "cheap" trucks for him to break within a day or two, but this one has lasted and seems to be almost unbreakable!

Highly recommended!!
VINE VOICEon October 13, 2014
My grandson loves this toy. It is life-like and just a wonderful toy. I myself go back in time with this product and enjoy playing with it with my grandson. I've just started buying Bruder trucks and tractors and after two, I can say that we will be adding to the inventory shortly for Christmas. The men that you can buy separately fit nicely in the cab. The tires roll amazingly smoothly. Just a tremendous product.
on March 12, 2016
We love Bruder products. We have been buying them for years. This is the first item we have had to return and we sent it back TWICE. The backhoe is great but the flat bed has some issues. 1) The tractor trailer teaches from the truck cab but when you put it back together it doesn't stay locked in so if you pick it up you have to cary it in two pieces. 2) The ramps that attach in the back of the trailer as well as the stoppers on the flat bed do not stay clicked in. As I said, returned twice and had the same experience with each purchase. Try a different Bruder truck.