Bruise Juice Dit Da Jow (4 oz.) | Better Than Bruise Cream | Best Bruise Remedy | All Natural Bruised Skin Remedy, Unmatched Bruise Healing Speed and Swelling Reduction!
- YOU JUST WANT SOMETHING THAT REALLY WORKS! We get it. Bruise Juice is POWERFUL, NATURAL, HERBAL and NON-GMO. It contains absolutely NO parabens, chemicals, camphor, menthol, additives, perfumes or dyes of any kind! AND... IT WORKS!!
- BETTER THAN BRUISE CREAMS made of arnica and/or witch hazel. Bruise Juice contains a battery of powerful, Chinese herbs that have been known for centuries to help the body heal bruising FAST. Our products strongly support the body's innate healing mechanism, so you can experience rapid natural healing, reduce swelling and relieve pain.
- BRUISING & SWELLING HEALED FAST OR YOUR MONEY BACK!! We are so confident that Bruise Juice is the most potent bruise remedy on the planet, that, if you apply this product to a fresh bruise 3 times daily for several days, and do not experience for yourself its incredible bruise healing properties, we will REFUND YOUR MONEY
- Amber glass 4 oz. Jar with dropper cap. Manufactured and stored in glass to ensure no plastics contamination.The date on the bottle is a CURE date. It is NOT an expiration date (as one reviewer thought). It is the date on which the formula started aging. These products must age for a period of months to get sufficiently potent, but if they are kept closed properly and not exposed to sunlight, they can last 10 to 20 years.
- MADE INT THE USA. Manufactured by Plum Dragon Herbs, Inc. a very trusted and well-respected brand in the industry.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you’re already dealing with a fresh painful and swollen or bruised injury, Bruise Juice heals bruises faster than any other product on the market. It is excellent for helping with the inflammation, redness/bruising and swelling and pain of fresh injuries. All Plum Dragon products are both aged and bottled in glass. They never touch plastic so you never need to worry about plastic chemicals leaching into our formulas like you do in other liniments that come in plastic bottles!! WHAT IS DIT DA JOW? Dit Da Jow is a topical analgesic liniment "secret formula" passed down through oral and written history of masters of traditional Chinese herb and martial arts. For centuries, it has been known to stimulate circulation, reduce pain and swelling, and improve healing of injuries and wounds. Plum Dragon has applied the available modern herbal science and good manufacturing practices to the traditional Dit Da Jow methods and formulas to produce the most effective herbs available for recovery from trauma injury and pain management. *The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.*
Product detailsSize:4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.8 x 2.4 x 2 inches; 4 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 16, 2016
- Manufacturer : PlumDragonHerbs, Inc.
- ASIN : B01KIXJYLY
Best Sellers Rank:
#161,881 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #553 in Pain Relief Homeopathic Remedies
- Customer Reviews:
For EXTERNAL use only. Do NOT apply to open wounds or cuts, scrapes, broken skin, eyes or mouth at any time. For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product should not be used by pregnant or nursing women. Please be advised: You should always consult with your doctor before making any changes to your diet or nutritional program.
Bruising, Sprain, Strain, Inflammation, Swelling, Pain
Rub a small amount gently into the injured area at least 3 times daily for best results
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.