Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bruntmor, Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven Casserole Dish 6.5 quart Large Loop Handles & Self-Basting Condensation Ridges On Lid (Olive Green)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enameled solid cast-iron offers superior and even heat retention while vibrant porcelain-enamel exterior offers contemporary styling
- Foods will not react with the easy-to-clean, PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel cooking surface
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes
- Secure fitted lid with stainless steel knob helps keep heat in
- Enameled live green exterior color and cream colored interior will complement any kitchen décor, easy to clean and maintain its great looks
Frequently bought together
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Enameled cast iron offers superior and even heat retention for optimal cooking conditions. Vibrant porcelain exterior will add color to your current kitchen collection.
- Even heat retention improves the texture and flavor of foods, allowing you to create simple yet delicious dishes like stews, braised meats, casseroles, and more.
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors on to food, ensuring moist and savory meals.
If you want to make delicious homemade bread that looks & tastes like it came from a fancy bakery but actually takes very little effort, this dutch oven is for you!
This dutch oven makes bread that is incredibly moist and tastes like real sourdough bread
Making crispy, crusty, golden loaves of bread at home has never been easier. It all starts with bread baking in a Dutch oven
- The dutch oven measures 10.5 inches long without the handle, 13.5 inches with the handle, and 5 inches from the base to the opening without the lid.
- Hand wash with gentle soap and sponge to clean, and dry thoroughly; rub inside lid top with oil occasionally.
- The perfect vessel for making artisan-style loaves. The steam that's created inside the pot miraculously transforms the dough, ensuring the bread's crust will shatter into delicate shards with each bite. The best way to produce steam inside
Enamel frits are independently developed and produced. The glaze developed by the factory's company is in full compliance with food safety requirements. Over ninety-percent of the orders made to the factory are machine made. Benefits include; strong tightness, good molding, efficient enamel coating an secure delivery.
The dutch ovens are polished, producing a flat casting surface and then subsequently blasted to remove impurities. They are then sprayed three times to glaze the top and bottom.
We perform thermal shock tests by heating with a specialized machine, preventing cracks, grains and chipping. The steel balls test is performed by dropping a ball from about three feet high on to the product. Is there is no damage, the test is considered successful. Acid tests also check for corrosion in the product.
|Cast Iron Tagine Pot, Enameled Yellow, 4 Quart,||Grill Pan 13 Inch||Braiser 3.8 Quart||Pizza Pan 16 Inch||Heavy Duty Pre-Seasoned 2 In 1 Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven Set||2 in 1 Enameled Cast Iron 11 Inch Square Casserole Baking Pan With Griddle|
|Interior Cast Iron||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, 6-Quart, Red
Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven With Stainless Steel Knob and Loop Handles, 6 Quart, Red
Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-Seasoned Pot with Lid and Dual Loop Handle
Uno Casa Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Lid - 6 Quart Enamel Coated Cookware Pot with Silicone Handles and Mat
Crock Pot Artisan Round Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 7-Quart, Sapphire Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Supply Shop||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Smart Brands Lab USA||Amazon.com|
|Color||Olive Green||Red||Red||Black||Red||Sapphire Blue|
|Item Dimensions||10.00 x 5.00 x 5.00 inches||13.54 x 11.02 x 7.08 inches||14.00 x 7.00 x 12.00 inches||2.00 x 2.00 x 2.00 inches||14.70 x 12.00 x 5.00 inches||14.75 x 12.00 x 13.00 inches|
|Material||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||cast-iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
|Size||6.5 Quart||6-Quart||6 Quart||5 Qt||Dutch Oven - 11 in/6 Q||7-Quart|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I prepared a delicious rosemary, vegetable & pork roast dinner this evening and it performed beautifully. Browning the meat was easy with no sticking, and a gorgeous fond developed that quickly dissolved when cooking the vegetables.
The lid fit securely and generated a good tight seal. The metallic lid knob is very strong and thick and much better than cheap plastic knobs found on most Dutch ovens.
The side handles are very strong and thick for easy lifting.
The dimples on the inside of the lid are an excellent idea, and help disperse condensing steam over the food during cooking that bastes the food.
Cleanup was a breeze with just a little soapy water and very gentle scrubbing with a sponge.
The red outer color is gorgeous and the beige interior is excellent for seeing the fond coloring.
1) NEVER use metal utensils with an enabled Dutch oven. Always use a wooden or silicon spoon and NEVER use metal whisks or tongs. Invest in a good pair of silicone-coated tongs or the enamel will get scratched over time when sautéing meat.
2) NEVER put an enameled Dutch Oven above 230C (450F) or the enamel will be ruined over time.
3) Be careful not to scratch the bottom of the Dutch oven when placing on metal stove or oven rack. Scratches will eventually cause the enamel to flake off.
4) invest in a good pair of silicon oven gloves for maximum heat protection and maintaining a good grip on the heavy Dutch oven.
You can’t go wrong with this purchase in terms of: price, quality, design and attractiveness. It greatly exceeded my expectations.
Finally the boys (all except 1) are earning their own money, and paying for their own activities, and what little bills they have, so I finally broke down, and am beginning to stock my kitchen with good tools, cookware, and dishes.
This was my second purchase right behind the Kitchenaid, & not only do I use it more often, so does The Man! O_O
He has never been a cook in our house beyond noodles, chef boyardee, pancakes, grill cheeses, and occasional pancake breakfasts.
Well - there were times when I had him brown the beef, or a few simple things like that when I had my hands full, or was sick.
Any who - I had asked him to brown the beef for spaghetti dinner, and he fell in love with the pot! He doesn’t really enjoy cooking, nor has he been any good at it; However he has not only loved, and wanted to do more cooking - with this pot he has actually been cooking some really good food! (I kick myself for not buying one sooner)
He’s not burning, or drying anything out, and he is really getting into the 1 pot dinners!
I have been talking him through some of the more complex recipes, or dishes I cook that he really likes, but I have not once had to jump in to save a dish. He has actually gotten really good at a number of dishes!
To say I am absolutely stunned is an understatement by far!! I have spent most of my adult life with this man, and this is totally new, and totally out of character!
Not only has it always been a favorite pot, pan, casserole dish, I am now absolutely in love with it,
I absolutely-DO recommend this Dutch Oven to everyone looking for to add one to their kitchen lineup,
I hope my review is helpful to you!’
P.s. enamel is perfect, and the pot has a good weight to it, as does the lid
We added a Black Friday deal we tried to hit, but missed them, and bought a red one here on Amazon.
Just realized that the pot was not 6.5 qt as described or as printed on the box. It's more like 5.5 qt, instead.
Placed side by side with my Cuisinart stainless steel 6.5 qt Dutch oven, I saw it was a bit smaller. The height of these two pots are the same, but the volume difference was very much evident when this pot was nested inside my stainless steel pot (see attached photos).
I still like this red Dutch oven for its quality, color, and price, but am very disappointed and frustrated by the manufacturer's misleading description.
Original review from yesterday:
I use this Dutch oven to make artisan bread in the oven. The exterior of the pot turns completely burgundy (like the lower part of this gradated pot) when it's heated to 475°F and gradually changes back as it cools. Cool!