Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bruntmor, Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Wok, Black, 14-in..." and save 65% off the $87.96 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Bruntmor, Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Wok, Black, 14-inch w/Large Loop Handles & Flat Base (14" Wok)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sturdy base keeps the wok steady on the stovetop
- Pre-seasoned and ready for immediate use
- Can be used on any stovetop: electric, gas, induction; can also be used in the oven
- Large loop handles for easy handling
- Hand wash only
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Bruntmor Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Wok
You can feel the difference when you hold your Bruntmor Wok! The wider handles make it easier to manipulate with a safe and secure grip, while the wide curved base gives you stability while stir-frying. Best of all, the cast iron properties of this wok provides superior heat retention and allows for even heating throughout.
- The modern rustic design makes it the perfect centerpiece straight from stove or oven to table. S
- easoned for a natural, easy release finish that improves with each use. Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface.
- After cooking, clean wok with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. T
- hermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack. If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your wok for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
- Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the wok while it is still warm. Store in a cool, dry place.
Bruntmor has been perfecting the art of smart design in cast iron cookware,finding the perfect balance between tradition and innovation.
A wok pan is a versatile round-bottomed cooking vessel, originating from China. The use of the wok is very prevalent in South China. It is one of the most common cooking utensils in China and also found in parts of East, South and Southeast Asia, as well as becoming a popular niche cookware in all the world