- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 0.8 inches ; 1.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000P3ID8I
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: F-FLIPSTICKS
- Average Customer Review: 2.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Brunton FlipSticks Folding Chopsticks
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of bamboo folding chopsticks
- Bamboo stick with stainless steel holder/handle
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||0.6 x 2.5 x 6.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
When we unveiled the MY-Ti Folding Spork last year, we knew we had another winner waiting in the wings. For 2007 we bring you another must-have. Introducing the world's first set of bamboo folding chopsticks, Flip Sticks¿. One Year Warranty. Contact us for Customer Service at 1-800-443-4871 (or) email@example.com
Top customer reviews
The flat top half does make it awkward to use. You have to adopt a fairly close grip, where your fingertips are controlling on the wood part, rather than on the metal part. Once you figure that out, it's quite functional, but not quite "like home."
If they had changed the shape of the sliding lock bar just a wee bit to slide *over* the metal base, it would have strengthened the chopsticks' ability to hold up against strong side forces...like the kind you apply to it when trying to pick up a ridiculously large portion of pork chop. But as it is, the lock bar just slides up to the base. Is it firm? not the firmest.