CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.08 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brunton Torpedo 2600 mAh 2x Charge Battery Charger
|Price:||$23.20 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.43 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2X Smart Phone Charges
- LITHIUM ION ENERGY - High-grade Lithium ION cells charge faster and last
- CHARGE TIME - DC car socket - 2 to 3 hours; USB - 3 hours
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
The Brunton 2800mAh Portable Power Car Adaptor looked like a great item to compliment my Goal Zero Nomad 7 and 13 Solar Panels. A quick Google search display plethora retailers almost all were selling for $39.95 or above. Amazon.com was in that list where the Brunton 2800mAh Portable Power Car Adaptor from available from Sunny-Sports (marketplace seller). Sunny-Sports were selling it for $29.95 with free shipping though still pricey I knew I wanted it.
When the Brunton 2800mAh Portable Power Car Adaptor arrived, mailing package was open I reached in to receive my new acquisition. Imagine my surprise when it felt heavy -- METAL construction -- YEAH baby, The Brunton 2800mAh Portable Power Car Adaptor is durable, rugged and built to last. It came fully charged (when button was depressed all three LEDs lit bright) but I charged the device prior to first use to insure a long fruitful battery life. Once I have a good sunny day I'll try charging it with a Goal Zero Solar Panel.
Solid METAL Construction
Haven't Discovered One Yet!
The Brunton 2800mAh Portable Power Car Adaptor is well worth the $39.95 price tag and more people would probably feel the same if manufacture and sellers would acknowledge its metal construction.Read more ›
2. 1A output per side for charging. Higher power units like the note 3 and 4, high capacity high requirement units will charge on this battery, so long as the unit is off or drawing incredibly low power from the batter. I.E, an idle phone with background apps running at 75% overall over 2hr may not charge, but maintain its 75% because the current being pulled from the battery is equall to the current supplied by the Brunton unit.
3. You can charge the damned unit and tether these batteries without thermal overload. Use a wall unit with micro usb...2-3hr will fully charge if the battery is between 25% and 55% and you have a well regulated supply.
Lithium composite batteries are stable, run for long periods without current fluxuations and peaks, but are limited as any battery is if your charging requirement need more than 1A of current, this won't work for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great! Charge it and take it anywhere.NO PROBLEMS;)Published 2 months ago by Heather L. Darrigan
This charger is terrible. Upon plugging it in to my car it proceeded to short out the cigarette lighter and I had to have it fixed. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Peter C Melle IV
Worked twice, then started blowing fuses in vehicle! Now I'm beyond the 30 days and Amazon will not take return or exchange...now it is nothing but a weight. Wasted my moneyPublished 12 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great construction, doesn't really hold enough charge to charge devices enough to make a differencePublished 15 months ago by L.E.
Works well for iphones, not so much for my s4 which requires a higher amperage to charge properly.Published 16 months ago by Greg Rodriguez
Very convenient for business trips, but a few days after using it, it had some sort of electrical burning smell, so far it still works. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Lev G.
Loses charge very quickly. Charge right before you need it. Kinda defeats the purpose :/Published 18 months ago by Dustin Clemens