xo(eco) Brush Box, Black/Cream Tuxedo Stripe
- Primary area for powder and foundation; Interior mesh pocket for smaller cosmetics including eyeshadows and lip gloss; Small elastic loops to hold brushes and tweezers
- Easily washable exterior fabric with water-repellant coating
- Made from 50% post-consumer recycled bottle fabric from REPREVE
- Each product includes an impact label showing waste avoided, carbon footprint and bottles upcycled
- Donation of 1% of profits to ocean research and conservation
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Black/Cream Tuxedo Stripe
Top Customer Reviews
I was happy to know they were made from recycled materials, but I ended up returning it.
I got the Sage Birds print and it is super cute. Something I really loved about this, was that it wipes clean with just a damp paper towel or cloth. Which for me is nice especially when traveling.
It fits all of my beauty needs into it when i go to a friends house or for a holiday. It keeps your brushes seperate to your makeup so they dont get damaged which is a massive plus!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Material is nice, easy to clean outside and inside. It fits a lot more then I thought. My morphe palette doesn't fit but it's okay. I'm just using this case for traveling. Read morePublished 10 months ago by bob b.
Nit as big as I thought but it does the job for less thingsPublished 10 months ago by Colleen Wright
I LOVE this thing. The only problem with it is the mesh zippered pocket on the inside. It started to rip on day one. Read morePublished 13 months ago by RcvrngNYer
I was a little disappointed with this one I only used it once and the handle broke on it alreadyPublished 21 months ago by angela richardson
Fits what you need it to, cheaply made. But I kept it anyways.Published 23 months ago by luvsbulldogs
love it so much... amazing for travel, I put all clinique brushes and cosmetics, and enjoying it a lot... Read morePublished on April 2, 2014 by nan mar