Brush for Pet Hair and Lint Remover with Self-Cleaning Base - Cat and Dog Hair Remover Brush for Clothes, Furniture and Carpet (No Sticky Rollers, More Time for Grooming & Cuddles with Your Pets!)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- REUSABLE, NO REFILL,No tape - unlike a lint roller for pet hair! Economical, DOUBLE-SIDED fur remover and cleaner for a fur-free home.
- IMPROVED SELF-CLEANING SYSTEM that included another brush to clean hair residues from inside the big brush base & travel size brush- SET OF 2 BONUS BRUSHES – forget the mess in the base and the funky smell! get rid of the shedding hair!
- QUICK & EASY – removes and cleans fur and lint from clothing, couch,fabric and upholstery like magic! TWO simple steps to cleanup!
- NEW ERGONOMIC HANDLE & BASE- large size and soft handle gives a more comfortable hand grip useful as pet hair remover for Furniture , with an Extra easy storage, hanging hole.
- NO FALSE PROMISES – Our double sided brush will do a fantastic job with short & long hair - or your money back!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We couldn’t live without our two four-legged friends Pepsi and Jake, and neither could you, right? But the pet hair they leave everywhere is a nuisance! We’ve tried many fur removal brushes and other products over time, but just couldn’t find ‘the one’. Vacuum cleaners were too noisy and expensive, lint rollers - too awkward. We needed something better!
So we made our hair picker better– for our family, and yours!
Improved Handle and Base: PET ASSISTANT’S non-slip handle and base gives it a more comfortable grip, making it easier to wipe those annoying hairs off. The NEW hanging hole means you'll never have to scour through your drawers!
Better Self-Cleaning System: It’s extremely easy to clean the brush - just dip it in the base to get the hair off. Yet, we know that cleaning the base is a tricky job, so we designed a compact brush to remove the hair from inside super quickly. Use a drop of soap with it, and your fur remover will never get smelly (like many others do).
Slicker Design, Red Color: We also gave our fur remover a ‘makeover’ - gone are the days of having to hide it in the drawer!
- Car Seats
1x Large PET ASSISTANT fur and lint remover
1x Self-cleaning base
1x Small travel size lint brush and base
1x Extra base-cleaning brush
We had a vision of an ideal fur remover - and a mission to turn it into reality. With PET ASSISTANT, we can love our dogs and enjoy a fur-free home, and we hope that you’ll love it as much as we do!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My general take on this kind of product (lint brush used to remove hair) is that they are far superior to tape based lint rollers. I've gone through countless rollers and this picks up hair much faster and much more thoroughly. I have some winter coats that have some kind of fleece that does not give up hair to a sticky roller easily and this takes it right off.
I see some reviews claiming it doesn't work well but I'm guessing the type of hair/fur might have something to do with it. I have a couple longer haired cats (maine coon) and this works wonders with that kind of fur. While a vacuum is more efficient at loose hairs, this is more thorough than even my industrial vac and works great on clothes, bedding, pillows, furniture, drapes, lamp shades, and carpets. It takes it ALL off.
I've now tried 4 brands and THIS is the brand to get. Three I purchase on amazon and the 4th was gifted to me:
First off, every brand including this one has one major Achilles heal. You'll notice all of these have a two piece handle design. Problem is, they have a tight fit by design into the brush cleaner housing/box which when pulling the brush back out puts a lot of pressure on the two tiny little internal plastic tabs that fasten the handle to the brush. One of mine already broke. It's a poor design that places the weakest part right where all the force is applied.
Another thing common to the plethora of brands you see here on Amazon, all these products come from the same Chinese manufacturer, in fact they all came in exactly the same packaging box, same size, same colors, etc... A couple like this one had an additional line of text on the box, but it's obvious they are all just reselling some Alibaba product.
THIS BRAND WINS and here's why:
1. By far the best advantage this brand has, that none of others I purchased has, is they properly reverse the grain on the opposite side of the two sided brush. These brushes only work in one direction. Say you are brushing the left side of your shirt with your right hand and have to brush downward to go with the brush's grain. Now you want to brush the right side of your shirt and need to use your left hand. With the other brands, if you hold the brush by the handle with your left hand, brushing down now goes AGAINST the grain, even if you flip the brush to its other side. So you either have to brush upwards or you can't use the handle when brushing your other side, and awkwardly have to hold the wrong end of the brush!
But not this brush! They properly reversed the grains on each side of the brush so when you use your other hand, you flip the brush over to it's other side and can brush in the same direction as your other hand. It's a big improvement in ergonomics.
2. I like the wavy contoured container/cleaner box part. Some force is needed to get the brush in and out of the cleaner box and the contours assist in getting a better grip.
3. The included cleaner brush is a nice touch, the hair does get stuck in the box and it helps get it out.
4. I noticed they have proactive customer service and have sent me emails asking if I am satisfied. I don't answer those but its a nice touch.
If you have pets, you owe it to yourself to try this product. It might change your life!
Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with any of these lint remover brush companies.
+ The brush works great. I will never go back to using those rollers that need sticky tape replacements that you constantly tear off and throw away. This brush works better and is dual sided.
- My cat has long soft hair. The brush picks it up very well and the base pulls it off the brush pretty well. The problem is that the fine hair doesn't all go to the bottom for removal as designed. It's nice they include the brush to clean the base but it's cheap and it's still a pain getting the hair out.
I've found that it is best to use the base only as a brush holder and simply use your thumb or hand to clean the brush of hair and dispose of it. It's fast and easy and basically turns the base into just a holder. For me at least. I'm sure people who have dogs or less fine hair pets may get great use out of the base. For me it just makes a nice brush holder.
Bottom line is this is a great product and would buy again. In my case I'd just look for a similar product that just has the one large brush. They work great and easy to clean just using your hand or thumb to push the hair back off the brush. Also wish the arrow telling you which direction to brush in was colored instead of just a raise plastic so you could see it better. Either way this works great and I use it daily.
I use it everywhere I go as with two golden retrievers I always have fur in my car, my clothes and my furnitures. It is self clean brush so not much effort
It is very comfortable, and easy to use.
My cat's hair is being removed immediately from surfaces around my house.
Would definitely recommend.
Most recent customer reviews
I have a dog and I need constantly to clean his hair, this product really made my life easier. Thank you.