Brush Pen Set - 12 Colors - Soft Flexible Real Brush Tip, Durable, Premium Grade,Create Watercolor Effect - Best for Adult Coloring Books, Manga, Comic, Calligraphy - Dual Thickness - MozArt Supplies
|Sale:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (44%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- REAL BRUSH TIP – The durable, soft and flexible tips allow for sensitive control over strokes to give delicate or broad lines with total control and precision – Gives artists countless options on techniques and effects they want to achieve in creating their art masterpieces
- WATERCOLOR EFFECTS – The ink blends excellently with water on appropriate surfaces (watercolor pads work best), adding another dimension to creating art – Use water to give smooth highlighting, shadowing and blending effects
- PREMIUM GRADE – High quality professional standard brush pen markers for an affordable price – Ink made in Japan (black) and Germany (other colors) – Perfect for budding artists and professionals – Ideal gift for Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Graduation and Back-to-School – Non-toxic (ASTM tested)
- VERSATILITY FOR MANY USES – Vibrant color selection for coloring books and manga drawings, flexible tip for calligraphy and lettering, perfect for scrapbooking and card making, and much more!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - MozArt Supplies prides itself on the high quality of its products - Customer satisfaction is very important to us, so contact us if you have any issues or are unhappy with the product and we will guarantee a resolution
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The MozArt Brush Pen - An essential tool for every artist
Our set comes in a vibrant range of 12 essential colors. The ink is premium grade manufactured in Germany and Japan. The ink is perfect to blend with water to create stunning watercolor effects! For best results, use with watercolor paper.
The tips are like a real brush, which means you can achieve a very wide range of effects! Create dynamic lines from thick to thin with ease.
Perfect for illustrating, coloring books, calligraphy, card making and scrapbooking.
Use with other MozArt Products to achieve stunning effects!
A great companion product is our Water Brush Pens, which are ideal to blend the water-based ink. Use them to mix 2 different colors, or to create highlight or shadow effects.
Also try out our Dual Brush Pens. They have a similar type of ink, but very different tips which helps give so many more options when creating your artwork.
Artists from across the world enjoy MozArt Products
We've heard resounding positive feedback on our selection of art products from seasoned artists. We make every effort to secure the best quality materials for our customers, and the artists who have used our products appreciate this - it makes all the difference!
The MozArt Supplies Story
MozArt Supplies was set up by a husband and wife duo in 2016. We're avid artists - that's what makes us unique; we're artists working to develop a range of products with artists' needs in mind.
Take your art to the next level with MozArt Supplies. We love our products and we're confident you will too!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The top strip is watercolor paper, and I found the color to be vibrant and fluid when water was added. I found the brush tip to be very responsive when adding pressure--more so than Tombow and SAI. Additionally, I found the color to move adequately. The Tombow marker moved a little more and stayed true to color. The SAI brush pen had a strange color shift when water was added that I didn't love.
The second strip from the top was gesso-prepared paper. Again, the Mozart pens flowed nicely and moved well. I did find the tip to skip a bit when I did the pressure test.
The third strip from the top is plain card stock. Not surprisingly, the color soaked into the paper a bit more, and was more difficult to move. It performed similarly to the other brands.
Finally, the bottom strip was plain copy paper. I did find that it bled to the back slightly.
All of the color except for pink moved well with water. For some reason, the pink color didn't move much.
At the time of this review, the Akishiya SAI pens can be purchased for $28.77 for a set of 20 or $1.44 per pen. The Mozart Brush Pen set retails for $17.99 for 12 or $1.50 per pen, and the Tombow dual brush set retails for $19.60 for 10 or $1.96 per pen.
If you are wanting a true brush pen experience with a bristle brush tip, you are best served by the Mozart pen or the SAI pen as the Tombow doesn't actually have bristles. Of the two brands, I prefer Mozart due to the lack of color shift when water is added.
I did receive a discount in exchange for my honest review, but I would purchase these again at full price.
These pens are refillable. I haven’t priced the refills and I’ve never refilled art pens before, so I’m not advocating one way or the other, simply mentioning the option.
I really enjoyed using these pens. I look forward to doing the other side of the page!
Excellent quality of color
Premium, sturdy, bristles of pen
Bristles form a very fine tip
Comfortable to hold
Apparently brush pens can be re-filled
It does take a bit of practice and finesse to stay exactly within the lines of your drawing... but that's also part of the process of learning to use these brush pens.
*To note: I haven't used them with water and a separate brush, and true water-coloring techniques but I'm sure they would serve very well in that aspect as well.