Mont Marte Art Paint Brushes Set, Great for Watercolor, Acrylic, Oil-15 Different Sizes Nice Gift for Artists, Adults & Kids, Black
|Price:||$16.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.00 (6%)|
- Extremely Versatile: 15 different sizes from 3/0 to 12 ¨C perfect for every level of artists from kids, beginners to professionals. If you are looking for elegantly made paint brushes for personal use or as a gift, our long-handled paint brushes set will be ideal for you.
- Superior Quality: This art paint brush set is a great introduction to professional quality. The paint brushes are handmade with care, using the finest material to ensure that no bristles are left behind to spoil your work. The taklon hair is thick and smooth, and sealed in aluminum ferrule firmly that won't come out easily. The shafts are wooden, and will not be bent or broken even with long-term use.
- Wide Application: These paint brushes are suitable for various kinds of painting ¨C capable of acrylics, watercolors, gouaches, and oil paintings.
- Strong Portbility: The paint brushes set comes with a gorgeous zippered holder, which potentially could be a wonderful Christmas gift for family and friends. With the handy case, it is also perfect for carrying outside but still keeping art paint brushes organized and in tip-top condition.
- Storing Tips: Clean art paint brushes set in warm soapy water and rinse well immediately after use. Reshape bristles gently and wait till dry before storage.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About Mont Marte“Taking Art to the People” - with that vision in mind, Mont Marte has become the Australian market leader in the art and crafts industry. Our warehouse/distribution center distributes to an ever-expanding list of countries worldwide, with products available in more than 50 countries.Mont Marte has always recognized the need for a comprehensive range of quality art products to be readily accessible to all levels of art consumers, from beginner and intermediate art users through to advanced and professional artists.
This 15 piece taklon paint brush set is a great introduction to professional quality brushes. The zippered easel display case makes travel easy and folds out into a paint brush desk tidy for quick access while you paint. It's perfect for keeping your brushes organized and in tip-top condition.
Each brush in this amazing set features a two-tone taklon bristle that is best suited for use with acrylics, watercolors and gouache. These extremely versatile brushes can also be used with oils to create a smooth finish. The soft filaments allow artists to produce an even, fluid finish and come in a great range of shapes and sizes. Paint wherever the day takes you with the 15-piece Mont Marte Studio Brush Set with Easel Wallet.
Easel brush wallet- 14.5" x 5.5" x 1.8" (when folded), 14.3" x 11.8" x 0.7" (when open).
- Do not allow the paint to harden on the brush.
- Remove as much paint as possible with a paper towel or a rag and clean thoroughly with brush cleaner or soapy water until all traces of color are gone.
- Reshape bristles gently and allow them to dry prior to storage.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've learned my lesson. I will NEVER again buy brushes in sets. I'll go to Jerry's artarama or Dick Blick and buy quality brushes one at a time. IDGAF if the prices are higher: when it comes to brushes you get what you pay for.
Update! I have been using these brushes for watercolor painting and I am very pleased with how well they work. They bristles are nice and soft and very well made. These are quality brushes.
My daughter and I just took on serious painting and we have been using these almost everyday for a month now.
I have used them for acrylic/ oils and water color.
The bristles are well formed and dont come out as in some of the other cheap versions.
The handle is quality and does not feel cheap.
Overall - I am very happy with the purchase.
The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because one of the paint brushes arrived with the hairs bent severely out of place. And of all the brushes to be damaged, it had to be the really cool fan looking brush!...of course... it couldn't have been one of the ones that has multiples that are almost identical in size and shape....
There really is no reason for any of the brushes to be damaged while in their case. It seems to me like the brush was already damaged when it was first placed into the carrying case.
Top international reviews
However they really are very good and consequently I have purchased another couple of sets for future use.
I haven't had any bristles shed, they take water wonderfully and holds its shape really well!
The bristles may feel very stiff out of the package, but just swish them around in the water a bit and they'll soften right up!
***PERSONAL NOTE: I find them too long for painting small things like D&D figures etc. so I will cut down the length on all of them.
The long brushes made it a little hard for me to paint comfortably HOWEVER these brushes are designed for painting portraits, ceramics and much larger items so they are perfect for these kinds of things.