OLVAY Vegan Makeup Brushes. Professional, Premium Quality, Cosmetic Kabuki For Minerals, Bronzers Or Blush. Easy Blending For Loose Or Pressed Foundation. Non-Shed, Super Soft and Easy Blending. Cruelty-Free. Bonus Bronzer Brush and Travel Pouch.
- Best quality taklon brush. Use with mineral/liquid foundation for a flawless finish. Stands upright.
- SUPER SOFT - read our 5 star customer reviews. No other brush is softer. Retains shape & softness.
- NON SHEDDING. Just read our 5 star customer reviews for proof that these will not shed! Guaranteed.
- ❤ 100% CRUELTY-FREE - Be assured that no animal was farmed, harmed or mistreated during production.
- Be Sure To Check Out Our Special Offers & Promotions. Great Savings On Multiple Orders.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Reasons You'll LOVE This Brush Set!
- Professional quality brush
- Designed to deliver a flawless, expert finish
- Super-soft brush hairs provide sheer even coverage
- Tapered brush head ensures full coverage in difficult to apply areas
- Dense Taklon bristles make it easy to blend and buff
- Delivers fast, effortless results
- Luxurious non-shed bristles hold their shape and pick up powder beautifully
- Ideal brush for powder, loose or pressed, minerals, liquids, concealers, bronzers and blush
- Handy free-standing design - no mess
- 100% Vegan Taklon Bristles
- Hypoallergenic and Hygienic
- Great design - shaped for comfort
Makes An Ideal Gift too!
Bonus Brush and Pouch Included
100% Money Back Guarantee - Buy with confidence
Check Out Our Exclusive Offers and Promotions
★ 5-STAR Product and Seller Reviews From VERY Satisfied Customers ★
BACKED BY OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - All Olvay products are backed by our Money-Back Guarantee.
If for any reason you're not happy with your order, contact our friendly Customer Service team and we'll give you a full, no-hassle refund.
We stand behind our products, we love them and when you try them, we know you will love them too!
Top Customer Reviews
- They are Vegan!!!! Hard to find a quality brush that is not made from, or tested on, animals.
- Two brushes in the mix. I use the small one for my blush, and really like it, and the Kabuki brush for my powder foundation, which works well.
- No shedding - everyone loves that!
- They are soft.
- They come out great after cleaning!
- They smelled awful when I received them, and I don't have a case for them, because that smelled awful too. I was making up some spray for my other brushes, so I felt challenged, and I cleaned them. They came out great - no bad smell, and still soft as ever. Not sure what that was about. :-)
- I'm just not sure about the pricing. I understand that there are others that are more expensive, so what? Besides the lack of shedding, it's hard for me to see the benefit versus less expensive brushes. I guess what drew me in most is that they are Vegan. I find it annoying that it is more expensive for me not to want to hurt another living soul.
I mostly just took off one star for the initial smell - seems like that should have been addressed in quality control.
Overall, I really like them, and am so happy to have Vegan brushes - thank you for making them, and caring about the other living creatures in our world!!! I'm grateful!
Neither brush shed for me & these Olvay brushes are guaranteed to never shed!
A few years ago, I purchased some makeup brushes that were so scratchy, I couldn't use them. However, these Olvay brushes have Taklon bristles which are very soft. Talkon is also hypoallergenic & cruelty free.
Even though the BukiBrush is slightly denser & fuller than the smaller blush brush, both brushes are dense, soft & pick up & hold powder without wasting makeup. I tried each brush with pressed make-up (blush & foundation) ...both were great. I tried the BukiBrush with loose mineral powder & loose foundation, too. Again, it performed great for me. I don't have any complaints. I appreciate the flat base on the handles so I can stand my makeup brush up rather than lay it down while I'm using it.
These brushes come with a carrying case. The larger one also has a sleeve. I love putting my brushes in a sleeve to prevent the bristles from bending at awkward angles.
BukiBrush..... 5 1/4" from tip to tip. Handle is 4 3/4" long
Blush Brush.. 2 1/2" from tip to tip. Handle is 1 3/16" long
Both brushes have dense bristles & tapered heads for full coverage in small, difficult to apply areas.
Any brush that is used daily should be cleaned weekly. If you use the brush with creams or liquids it might need to be cleaned more often than the brush you use with powdered makeup. Shampoo in warm water will work great for cleaning, rinse thoroughly, blot or press carefully with a towel to remove excess water & lay down or angle the bristles down to dry. Don't stand the brush to dry.
Excellent quality. 5 stars
Risk free guarantee.
review sample provided
Update: I changed my rating to a 5 since they lowered the price, I heard from the company and the higher price was a mistake. I bought them for a friend and she loves them too, truly no shed unlike all other brushes I have purchased in the past.
The heads are very plush, with rounded ends, and they are remarkably soft on the skin, yet the fibers have just the right amount of stiffness to do an excellent job applying and blending any powdered makeup.
The handles are also well-made, of metal on the kabuki brush and of dense plastic with a metal ferrule on the foundation brush, very comfortable in the hand.
These brushes also wash well, without shedding. They ship in a zippered clear vinyl storage pouch.
These are high-quality makeup brushes that are a pleasure to use and they are an excellent choice to replace all those worn-out brushes begging to be thrown out!
A sample was provided for testing and evaluation.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loveeee these makeup brushes. I'm a Younique makeup consultant and while I'd love to push people onto my products, I was just not happy with our powder brush. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great brush, soft bristles and none have fallen out. I'd get it again for sure!!Published 1 month ago by Erin Koss
These are very nice soft brushes that apply by bronzer very evenly. Great price too!Published 3 months ago by Laura A. Rhodes
The brushes are really soft and work really well. I used it for my bronzer and I got the results that I wanted.Published 6 months ago by Nicole C
I love the brush. It doesn't shed. It's been very difficult to find a makeup brush that doesn't shed.Published 6 months ago by MISHEL BOWERS
LOVE THIS BRUSH! I have bought several very high end brushes and they all leave hairs behind. This one doesn't!! Thank you!Published 8 months ago by Stacye