3 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
1:16 Brushless Large RC Cars 55+ kmh Speed - Kids and Adults Remote Control Car 4x4 Off Road Monster Truck Electric - All Terrain Waterproof Toys Trucks for Boys, Girls - 2 Batteries for 40+ Min Play
|Price:||$189.97 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$10.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Color||Brushless - Black Yellow|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.2 x 9.25 x 5.9 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- User Manual Update: Scroll down to “Technical Specification” section on this page to download the most recent User Manual. It contains important information
- More Fun with Extended Run Time: Equipped with two Li-Po 7.4V 1000mAh rechargeable batteries and a special double battery connector, the Laegendary high speed remote control cars for boys and adults will run for up to 40 minutes at a time. Don’t stop the fun
- Extreme Tire-Scorching Action: With a brushless powerful built-in motor and an extra pair of off-road tires, our rc trucks 4x4 offroad waterproof come fully assembled, ready to run straight out of the box. It reaches speeds of up to 33 mph (55km/h), which makes the car race faster than others
- Strength and Show-Stopping Looks: The 4wd 1:16 scale remote control monster trucks boast extraordinary grip, operation and durability. The oil filled metal shocks and heavy duty wheels allow you to drive your rc car in all terrains: concrete road or on the beach, sand, rocks using our custom-made off road bonus tires
- Maneuverability at its Finest: Thanks to the easy-to-use pistol-like 2.4GHz radio remote controller, with 2 speed modes (low speed for learning and smaller areas and high speed for racing and larger areas,) our fast rc cars for kids and adults can be easily controlled within a range up to 250 feet
- Perfect Birthday or Any Occasion Gift: If you are looking for an exciting and extra cool present, then you will love our radio controlled cars. You can race two or more rc off road cars at the same time, with no interference. Simply pair the first truck with its remote and drive it, then repeat the same step for the second one. Racing your family or friends is always exciting and everyone can join in the Laegendary fun
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Some cool features worth mentioning
2 Speed Modes
With the 2.4 GHz radio system, you just switch on and drive. The two speed modes are perfect for both beginners or younger children and expert drivers.
Your Safety is Our Priority
Use the included FIREPROOF BATTERY BAG for SAFE transporting, storing, and charging your batteries.
Extended Run Time
Equipped with TWO LI-PO 7.4V 1000mAh batteries and a special BATTERY CONNECTOR, the SONIC will run for up to 40 minutes at a time
a) The power light turns red when plugged in the outlet
b) The green light flashes when the battery is connected,
c) The green light turns solid when charging is complete
|1:10 Scale Brushless Green/Black||1:10 Scale Blue/Yellow||1:10 Scale Red/Orange||1:16 Scale Brushed Black/Yellow||1:20 Scale Green/Black||1:10 Scale Crawler Red/Orange|
|Speed||65+ km/h||48+ km/h||48+ km/h||36+ km/h||30+ km/h||2 Speed Transmission|
|Run Time||40+ min||40+ min||40+ min||40+ min||40+ min||35+ min|
|2 Batteries Included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Replacement parts available||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Do not stand directly behind the car while driving to avoid personal injury from rocks, sticks, or other thrown objects, especially during full throttle starts. Keep any spectators and animals at a safe distance. Wearing eye protection is recommended.
LAEGENDARY waves any responsibility for the misuse and inadequate installation of any products sold or distributed through it or any affiliate. The user assumes responsibility for any injuries received due to user misuse, mishandling or the improper installation of the product and waives any responsibilities of LAEGENDARY disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose or other proprietary rights. LAEGENDARY will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of this product.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I have driven it in the rain and snow, over ice, grass, pavement, puddles, etc. The ability to drive this in the wet conditions has been awesome. My dog can no longer run, but she still gets super excited to go outside and play with it. She kind of trots behind it the best she can and tries to nip at it when it goes around her.
The car has been very stable while driving. We have gentle sloped curbs around my house and it handles them like a champ. I did hit a tree once at a fairly good clip and it chipped off part of the body shell. That is typical with any RC car.
Driving it on icy pavement is a hoot. Spinouts, doughnuts, drifting, you name it. The 4wd.
The run time is stellar and longer than my old dog can handle.
*** Update ***
I have had it almost 2 months and use it close to an hour everyday. The batteries that come with it are now shot. I didn't expect much from them. I purchased the following battery along with a velcro strap to hold it in. This gives a good solid hour of play time.
I have abused the snot out of it and it has held up great. one of the tires comes off from time to time and needs to be glued on, but I have put a good 40-50 hours on the thing. Count me impressed.
Edit #2 (3/21/2020)
Added some pictures of the car.
1) shows the updated battery with a voltage meter along with a Velcro strap to hold the battery in place
2) show the 3d printed block I made to fit in the battery slot. Attached with double sided tape.
3) I have abused the wheels a lot. Hit the curbs many times. Ended up having to re-glue all of the tires to the rims. Still runs great
4) at some point on of the spring holders came off. Seems to work fine without it.
5) Shows my stripped pinion gear next to the spur gear. The brass spur gear can only take so much abuse. You will need a 1.5 mm hex key to remove the set screw holding on the pinion gear. My set screw was rounded out, so I couldn't remove it the traditional way. Ended up drilling it out.
So essentially I have disassembled almost all of it to make the repairs. Disassembly is fairly easy to do. I recommend getting ziplock bags to put screws in and label them. That way you won't lose them and you will know where they go.
I do not baby this car in any way shape or form. It's been driven through snow, on ice, through puddles, deep grass, on the street and side walks, Parts are going to break on it. It is not to hard to replace parts on it.
Do I still rate it 5 stars? Absolutely. With the sheer amount of abuse I have given it and to only need some miner repairs, I'd say it is really good.
Perhaps I should do a video showing how to take it apart and put it back together.
Edit #3 08/28/2020 Repairs so far.
first off. I now order parts from china. much cheaper, but shipping is two months. google Q903 parts and you should find a few sites that sell them.
1) Replaced the ESC a couple of times. Getting it wet will corrode it.
2) Tires. I completely wore them out.
3) Pinion gear. The brass one wears out really fast. I use a steal one now. (Robinson Racing 1114). If you get this one, make sure you use medium strength thread locker or the grub screw will come out.
4) Drive shaft. The spur gear wears out. It is made of super cheap metal.
5) Steering servo.
6) front and back differentials
7) rear drive shaft/dog bone. It didn't break, I just lost it.
8) wheel hub pin. Be careful replacing the wheel. Those little things can fall out and get lost... speaking from experience.
9) Battery. The two batteries that come with it are basically junk. The one I list above is far far better.
There was a comment that stated this truck wasn’t water proof, well, that person clearly hasn’t accidentally driven it into a ditch to find it completely submerged underwater! I pulled it out, drained the water and continued driving around then just left it near the furnace over night and the next day I had no problems! Very satisfied.
I know others have asked questions about does it work in the snow. Yes, but you will 20 minutes of work to get the snow out when you get done so it can dry. I've had it out in the snow twice. And it's so much fun, but it's hard to control to make jumps or anything. I can't wait to try it out in the spring.
Update. 4/22/2020. This truck is a lot of fun. Snows melting and there's lots of fun mud puddles to jump through.
The only downside that I have noticed. Is the wheels. They are plastic rims and they crack fairly easy. I've only cracked one to the point that is not usable. I don't know exactly what I did to break it... Hit a rock when I hopped over a pot hole. Honestly Idk. I inspected the rest of the wheels 3 out 4 cracked or chipped although 2 of those still work fine.
I also don't like the wheel pins that connect the axle to the wheels. They are really easy to lose and hard to replace. (no hobby stores near by plus no one is allowed to got out for nonessential stuff anyway) You really need to make sure that you have the pin in the axle evenly and that it goes in groove on rim all the way. You can feel it when it's correct. Incorrect and you'll loose the pin as soon as you you drive off.
I'm pretty sure this truck is more than just water resistant because today I was almost fully submerged once unintentionally of course, and then once more because it was kinda cool... It seems to be fine. I cleaned it up and dried it out.
One of the tires filled up with water and made it hard to steer. Nothing major.
I'd probably buy this truck a second time.