BtrPower Ebike Battery 48V 10AH 18AH 20AH 30AH 50AH Lithium Ion / LiFePO4 Battery Pack with 5A Charger,50A BMS for 300W-3000W Motor
Enhance your purchase
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Our team has been working in the field of lithium batteries for 10 years, mainly producing Li-ion battery and Lithium LiFeo4 battery
- We’ve harnessed the power of lithium chemistry and build rider a better battery.To make rider play harder. Go further. Last longer.
- we create sustainable energy products to help people with affordable transportation and long-lasting energy storage
- Our battery is widely used in electric bicycles,scooter,motorcycle,golf cart,solar system an so on.
BMS makes battery safer
Our battery has a built-in BMS which can effectively protect the battery and make it safer.
Function as follows:
- Overcharge protection, OverVoltage protection, OverCurrent protection
- Over release protection, Equilibrium function, Short circuit protection
How to choose lithium battery
How to choose Voltage ?
- It depends on the voltage of motor and controller. 36V motor and controller,choose 36v battery. 48V motor and controller,choose 48v battery. 60V motor and controller,choose 60v battery. 72V motor and controller,choose 72v battery.
- Note: Don't choose the wrong voltage,otherwise ,it will destroy your ebike
How to choose Capacity ?
- The larger capacity,the longer battery life. "Battery life" means the time battery will continues to discharge before it must be recharged
- It also depends on the power of motor . The motor power is large,the corresponding current is large, choose a large capacity battery.Conversely,The motor power is small,the corresponding current is small, choose a smaller capacity battery
How to choose li-ion battery or lifeo4 battery ?
- The Li-ion battery is lighter and smaller than LiFeO4 battery.
- LiFeO4 battery's lifecycle is longer than Li-ion battery,Its chemicals are more stable,more safer than li-ion battery
If you want lighter and smaller battery, you can choose the Li-ion battery
If there is enough space to place battery, you had battery choose the LiFeO4 battery
Recommend the following
- 300W-350W Motor choose 10-15AH battery
- 350W-750W Motor choose 15-20AH battery
- 750W-1000W Motor choose 20-25AH battery
- 1000W-1800W Motor choose 25-35AH battery
- 1800W-2000W Motor choose 35-40AH battery
- 2000W+ Motor choose 40-50AH battery
Charger how to work
How to install
- 1 x Lithium Battery Pack
- 1 x Charger
- 2 x Anderson plug(discharge)
- 1 x Three-hole charging plug
- 1 x Operating instruction
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All I'm gonna say this is a great battery.
Edit after one year use: Put 3600 miles on my trike and this battery this year with no problems. Had to charge it every day though...I rode the he.. out of this thing. The battery, worth it. When the time comes it deteriorates, I will find a way to use these folks for a 50ah model.
Edit: Now up to 6000 miles and going strong!
However, there are no meters that handle this battery accurately. It is a 52volt not 48volt. It will work perfectly with any 48volt motor, but the battery meter won't show an accurate reading. I bought one with an actual volt reading to get around this, the manufacturer is trying to give me a meter setting that will work with this battery. The meter is multi voltage adjustable but no luck yet. If I get it working perfectly I will update this with everything to make my nightmare simple for you.
My only other complication, no battery box. However, the 48V 20Ah LiFePO4 fits perfectly into a standard 50 caliber ammo box (really inexpensive at Harbor Freight) with room for wiring and any switches you might want to add. I cut holes for the charge port and power out port. Be sure to use water proof in and output ports and cut snug holes. Also be sure any mounting hardware DOES NOT CONTACT THIS SOFT BATTERY! Protect it!
All and all, you will not find another battery as awesome as this one if you can work around these complications. Good luck and have fun!