Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 159 reviews
on December 22, 2014
Once upon a time, my child would wake up every morning and say "hi" in the most adorable way...now he says "Buppies??" [his version of saying Bubble Guppies]. He is sucked into this show...he even cries when he sees the credits! It is Toddler Crack! Which def helps while mommy is trying to clean the house. They teach about all kinds of different aspects of life...even the not so glamorous like working in a restaurant or hair salon. Not just about being a cowgirl, fireman or all the dream things of what we all want to be when we grow up. The singing is awesome...even tolerable for mommies/daddies (yes super cool and catchy)! Perfect for Road Trips: It is like $10 and practically 2hr and 10 min of multiple Bubble Guppies episodes...that just run all at once, vs having to have to fumble to start a new episode while driving.
Only complaint: I, personally, have a hard time with it being underwater and yet they get "sprayed by fire hoses" or what not. But I know, I know it is a kids' show
on March 5, 2016
My son is addicted to Bubble Guppies these affordable movies help us all keep our sanity by mixing up episodes. We started with one movie, but those 6 episodes got repetitive fast. Lol :-) Bubble Guppies have catchy songs and adorable animation. I have no complaints.
on December 21, 2016
my granddaughter loves it one of her favorites
on June 11, 2017
my kid love this
on July 6, 2017
This is advertised as a movie but it's actually just several episodes from one of the seasons we already own. It's a total waste of money.
on March 9, 2014
My boys really liked this collection. So many clever episodes like Fisketball and the "clambulance' plus in one story from the dentist, the Bubble Guppies are dentists in the swamp and check out several creature with no teeth to find the alligator following them is the one that really needs their help because he doesn't know how to brush his teeth. Silly sweet fun with boy themes!
on August 23, 2016
My daughter loves these shows, they do play on a loop so you don't have to keep hitting play DVD. Thought that was pretty nice, but I also don't like it cause we don't want her watching TV all day.
on May 21, 2014
My son loves the Bubble Guppies. I got tired of having DVRd episodes taking up space and with OnDemand episodes expiring. The DVDs are a perfect solution and can travel with us on planes, in the car and on vacations.
on May 31, 2013
I had never heard of the Bubble Guppies until my niece told me how much her son loved them. He is 2 1/2 years old, and he just loves watching them on TV. It's so nice to know he can be entertained and still learn some valuable lessons. He has developed a really great imagination thanks to the Guppies. This DVD was well worth buying. We love the Bubble Guppies and Bubble Puppy too!
on April 29, 2014
I ordered this for my soon to be 3 year old who loves bubble guppies!! She woke up Easter morning and found her Easter basket with the bubble guppies DVD and was so excited!! She is so happy to have this to watch while we are on the go and makes traveling fun and easier!!