Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 11, 2017
Looks good.
on October 23, 2015
My daughter purchased this.... changed the child locks. However, very cute show and was worth the $.
on June 24, 2016
The layout of the episodes is different the second season, leading to more leadup/panicked feelings and a quick resolution. It's not nearly as good/useful for my toddler and scared our friend's kids. However, my daughter loves it and likes to run in circles yelling 'It's a gho gho ghoooost!!'
on October 4, 2016
Our 2 year old loves season 1 so we bought season 2. The contents of season 2 are way more difficult for a 2 year old. Also, I think they speed up the songs as well. Some episodes are a little not as inspiring and interesting as season 1. Just my 2 cents though.
on July 25, 2016
Our granddaughter, 18 mos old, loves the Bubble Guppies
on June 25, 2016
My Grandkids love bubble guppies
on April 19, 2016
My son loves this show
on December 9, 2013
I don't know why, but my 3 year old and 20 month old think this series is the bomb. I actually approve of this show. It's easy to watch, easy to listen to, and the songs are very nice. The show follows pretty much the same format from episode to episode and my kids answer the guppies back and Mr. Grouper back. The also try to dance to the song. This is one of the better cartoons out there for the younger age range.
on June 15, 2016
I love the music! My grandson has been watching since birth and he is 8 months old now. Put him in high chair for a couple episodes with baby snack puffs after play time and he is memorized and rocks with the music. I get a lot done lol.I think that this show is solo cute!
on August 28, 2016
Our 2 year old loves this show! It's a great show for kids because it's fun and educational. I like that they have different themes each episode so the kids are always learning something new. There is also a lot of singing and dancing which is entertaining.