Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 657 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,117 reviews
on January 29, 2013
Kiddo adores this show. She love, love, loves the music and asks to watch the songs again and again. She even tries to copy the dancing! She's also learned a ton from the show. All those Mr. Grouper let's think about its she has memorized the answers and not just repeats them, but understands them. She even memorized the songs down to who dances/sings in the background on each one. It's like a kid magnet! If I play this when we're traveling random children drift over to us in the airport to look over her shoulder! Usually when we're at home I let her watch one show a day after lunch/before nap and it's usually this, Umizoomi, or a Go, Diego, Go (she's animal obsessed). Hope she continues to love it because she "discovered" this around the same time as Sesame Street and she's very over sesame. This keeps going strong!
on March 6, 2017
As a person, I don't love the Bubble Guppies, but as a mother of toddler twins, I do love this show. My twins love it. It is a cute show, with some learning aspects to it in playful ways. I am not a huge fan of screen time for my kids, but when I do use it, this is the go-to show. I just wish that Season 3 didn't cost so much.
on September 10, 2016
My 6 year old son loves this show when he was younger and now my 9.5 mth old twin daughters love it. I bought all the seasons. The bright colors and songs keep them entertained.
review image
on March 6, 2017
My kids love this show. It is moderately educational for a television show.
Pro tip: I bought it in SD because kids don't care about HD. It looks fine on my 55 inch TV too. The first season was SD so I figure they are not missing anything.
My granddaughter spends a lot of time at my house and she loves this adorable, educational show.

Each show teaches toddlers some basic skills including Opposites, Colors, Numbers, Sharing, Helping etc.

If you don’t have this show you must get it, each show is interactive and asks questions to the young audience and it is so precious listening to my two year old answer those questions.

But our favorite show in season two is Episode 5, The Cowgirl Parade: When I put this episode on, my granddaughter who can barely talk starts dancing and saying Yee Haw, Yee Haw, and when the horse almost goes over the cliff, she yells Oh No!
on July 2, 2017
This show is so much fun. Awesome music! They sometimes incorporate dances. Just an overall great way to teach about so many different topics: emotions, places, events...
on June 5, 2013
Before I had my daughter, I didn't think I was going to let her watch TV, especially at such a young age, but we stumbled across Bubble Guppies one morning while we were home sick. I was surprised how engaged my 17 month old was! She was smiling and dancing the entire time.
The content is great, fun but educational and age appropriate for young children, unlike a lot of other cartoons geared for the same ages. She is young, but her older cousins (4 & 5) love them too. She has learned to count to 10, her primary colors, and sings her ABCs at 20 months old. While I can't give all the credit to Bubble Guppies, the show definitely enhances her learning.
She gets super excited when the theme song comes on and jumps up and down, every time. I was afraid of creating a TV bug, but she will only watch Bubble Guppies which is a-ok with me!
We recently traveled across country and we were so glad that we could download a couple of episodes on our Kindle for emergency distraction! :)
We give 5 stars to Bubble Guppies!
on February 4, 2017
Bubble Guppies is a wonderful children's show. My 3 year old grandson lovEd the show so much that he watched it almost constantly on a 13 hour flight. My 17 month old grandson daughter loves the show, too, and although she doesn't use a lot of words yet, she can say "bubba, bubba, bubba, gups, gups, gups" when she wants us to turn the show on, which is all the time. The show teaches children about life, each episode teaches a lesson.
on March 25, 2017
My daughter somehow bought this on our Amazon Fire TV. Not too happy about it, but it was less than $3 so whatever.
on March 23, 2017
My son is addicted to bubble guppies. Its season 2, youve probably seen season 1. Just buy it and give in.