Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 657 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,116 reviews
on January 29, 2013
Kiddo adores this show. She love, love, loves the music and asks to watch the songs again and again. She even tries to copy the dancing! She's also learned a ton from the show. All those Mr. Grouper let's think about its she has memorized the answers and not just repeats them, but understands them. She even memorized the songs down to who dances/sings in the background on each one. It's like a kid magnet! If I play this when we're traveling random children drift over to us in the airport to look over her shoulder! Usually when we're at home I let her watch one show a day after lunch/before nap and it's usually this, Umizoomi, or a Go, Diego, Go (she's animal obsessed). Hope she continues to love it because she "discovered" this around the same time as Sesame Street and she's very over sesame. This keeps going strong!
on June 5, 2013
Before I had my daughter, I didn't think I was going to let her watch TV, especially at such a young age, but we stumbled across Bubble Guppies one morning while we were home sick. I was surprised how engaged my 17 month old was! She was smiling and dancing the entire time.
The content is great, fun but educational and age appropriate for young children, unlike a lot of other cartoons geared for the same ages. She is young, but her older cousins (4 & 5) love them too. She has learned to count to 10, her primary colors, and sings her ABCs at 20 months old. While I can't give all the credit to Bubble Guppies, the show definitely enhances her learning.
She gets super excited when the theme song comes on and jumps up and down, every time. I was afraid of creating a TV bug, but she will only watch Bubble Guppies which is a-ok with me!
We recently traveled across country and we were so glad that we could download a couple of episodes on our Kindle for emergency distraction! :)
We give 5 stars to Bubble Guppies!
on July 14, 2017
Kids love this show! Excellent learning for young kids.
on February 22, 2013
I babysit my grand daughter and there are times when I need to do something that will hold her attention. THIS show is awesome. It has wonderful characters, lots of teaching moments and songs. My grand daughter has been watching it since she was 3 mo old and it's the only tv program that can hold her attention for a full 30 min. I have to limit her watching because it's pretty rare when she won't be mesmerized by all the characters.
It's interactive with the audience, teaches manners, numbers, colors and social skills. There's no violence and it's run on a simple platform so I don't feel worried that it will cause ADD from too much stimulation. I highly recommend it as a supplement teaching tool. I limit her to 2 half-hour sessions per day to allow myself time to get something done around my house, normally cooking. There are no commercials if you watch it on Nick which is always nice.
on January 30, 2017
Both my kids loved this show at ages 1-4. I just wish I could buy the soundtrack
on July 14, 2017
I'm giving this 5 stars because my daughter loves this cartoon so much. It's fun and educational and colorful. My baby will sit there and watch this all day if I allowed it. Teaches numbers, colors, letters.
on November 14, 2013
This is one of the shows your kids will love and you will hate. The songs are repetitive, and the characters are annoying (Why doesn't Nonny ever smile? The one time he did, my kids actually came and got me they were so excited.) The whole show is supposedly underwater because they are mermaid thingies, yet they will visit the beach and see, yep, a body of water.
The show is very mildly educational, and does a great job of training my kid to shop, but I can't give it a lower score when the kiddos adore it so much. If you are looking for toddler cyberschooling, this isn't going to cut it. But if you want to unload the dishwasher and maybe make yourself a cup of coffee uninterrupted, then this is the perfect show.
on February 3, 2016
My daughter loves this show, she's only 18 months old, her attention span isn't the longest, but she still loves watching and dancing to the songs. This is one of the few cartoons out there that I can tolerate as an adult. Very cute, love the lessons they teach and the style in which it is done. The songs are very well thought up and always something new to learn. I hope she continues to love this cartoon, because I do.
on April 12, 2017
Excellent Product. A++++++++
on January 26, 2017
My 2 year daughter has loved bubble guppies pretty much since birth - it was her first show she showed any interest in and she still loves it and Team Umi Zoomi. She's learned a lot from this series. I don't mind it either. Now my 9 month old son is getting into it - partially because of his sister but he seems like it too.