Customer Reviews: It's Time for Bubble Puppy! (Bubble Guppies) (Little Golden Book)
Amazon Vehicles 4-month subscription Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Happy Belly Snacks Cozy Knits STEM Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Lady Gaga Shop Cycling on Amazon

Format: Hardcover|Change

TOP 100 REVIEWERon February 6, 2013
My girls (ages 3 and 5) love the Bubble Guppies and we have a ton of the episodes on our DVR. They are always requesting the show. The show is great for its vivid colors and fun songs. It always has a positive message and teaches kids about a variety of things and occupations. You will probably find yourself with the catchy songs stuck in your head. The going outside song is the best.

"Bubble Puppy" is my girls' absolute favorite episode, and this book follows along with the TV episode perfectly. In this book, the kids talk about their various pets and Gil decides he want to adopt a puppy. This adorable story introduces Bubble Puppy to the kids and he becomes a recurring character in many of the future episodes.

My 3 year old chooses this book pretty often for her bedtime story. Books like this that follow so closely to the TV episode are always great because your child is already comfortable and engaged in the story.

Long story short, this is a great story with a happy ending and a lesson about pet adoption. It is a great bedtime story book and a great book for your young readers. Highly Recommended.
on August 4, 2016
My girls love Bubble Guppies, and they love the episode about Bubble Puppy. My two year-old loves books, and likes to sit and read (reciting the book from memory.) This book teaches kids about different pets, and then about adopting a puppy. It follows the Bubble Puppy episode pretty closely. The book was a big hit with my youngest, since it has Bubble Guppies and a puppy. What more could you want?
on April 28, 2016
Little Golden Books are great. This one is perfect for beginner readers. My son just learned how to read, and this is one that doesn't have a ton of big words in it, so he can read most of it himself. The pictures are bright, and the story is cute. It is about how the Bubble Guppies adopt Bubble Puppy. It's a great read!
on November 19, 2014
Very cute book, but the quality is a little lacking. I remember Little Golden Books being a better quality as a child, but I guess the times have changed. The binding is cheaply done, the cover is thinner than expected and the pages probably won't last long with my 2 year old. I had hoped for a little better, but this product will serve it's purpose.
on October 18, 2016
My daughter, 2 years old, loves Bubble Guppies and Bubble Puppy is one of her favorite characters. She loves when I read her this book. It is very well illustrated and any fan of Bubble Guppies will like this story of how the Bubble Guppies adopted Bubble Puppy.
on April 28, 2014
I bought this for my 3-year-old daughter for Easter. She loves the Bubble Guppies TV show and she loved this book. We have read it countless times over the last week. I remember Golden Books growing up so it's been great to share them with her now.
on March 18, 2014
My daughter is obsessed with Bubble Guppies. It is by far her favorite show so I thought getting her a book of them would be great to help encourage reading. It was. She LOVES it. She carries it around the house with her like some kids do a favorite stuffed animal or blanket. It was a good purchase
on January 1, 2013
My granddaughter loves Bubble Guppies and honestly there are not too many products currently on the market. This is a nice book to read that the small ones can enjoy with their favorite characters. If you have small ones and you are not familiar with the Bubble Guppies you really should check them out, good entertainment for the children and very educational.
on January 12, 2015
We Bought this for my one year old daughter as a Christmas present in 2014 , when she was going through all of the presents she fussed.Until we got to opening this one! She had a grin from ear to ear, and wanted to touch bubble puppy every time he popped up on the pages. It is well written , and the illustrations are wonderful :) The pages are a little different/ flimsy then I remember as a kid, but that's about it .... it has served us many smiles and hopefully many more to come
on March 11, 2012
My granddaughter loves the bubble guppies and she was very excited when she got her book. I have always bought Little Golden Books for my children and now I am buying them for my granddaughter. Great book to read to her at nap time. Would recommend to anyone who has a little one that loves the Bubble Guppies.