Elk Antler Dog Chews by Buck Bone Organics ~ All Natural Healthy Chew, Large Split 6-7", From Montana, Made in USA - SPLIT
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This is our 6-7" Large Split Elk Antler, you are getting a heavier SPLIT antler meant for medium and large dogs. Splits will not last long on dogs with strong jaws
- FEEL GOOD ABOUT GIVING YOUR DOG A HEALTHY ALL NATURAL TREAT - Our top Grade A Elk Antler are full of calcium, phosphorus, manganese and zinc ~ no odor, no mess, gluten free, and great for indoors or outdoors. All chewers welcome!
- OUR ELK BONES ARE DESIGNED by sizes that are a combination of both length and weight, this helps maintain a consistent, high quality product, from chew to chew. Shapes and density will vary giving each bone its own original style so it never get boring for your dog.
- OUR LARGE SPLIT CHEW is sized for dogs 30lbs and up, such as a Labrador, German Shepard, or Golden Retriever. The length of the chew is 6-7". This split bone is a favorite with the exposed marrow as we call the cream filling! It is a softer chew compared to our whole
- NATURE’S GIFT FOR YOUR DOG – Every year wild bull elk across the U.S. naturally shed their antler leaving behind an incredible natural resource that is a healthy treat for your dog. At Buck Bones Organics we collect and carefully craft the antler into a perfect, eco–friendly, premium dog treat. Your dog will naturally be attracted to this bone, satisfying their need to chew.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
"Hi My name is George and I am a Corgi with a very sensitive tummy. Most processed dog treats and bones make me sick for days, Buck Bone Elk Antlers which are 100% natural antler, is all I prefer. I can chew for hours and hours and not get a tummy ache, plus there is no sticky goo on my paws or my bed. There is something magical about these antlers, I feel like I conquered the great outdoors and found an endless supply of treasure, the kind that only a dog would understand!"
Buck Bone Organics Elk Antler Dog Chews will give your dog hours of content chewing. A healthy, nutritious, organic, long lasting hearty treat alternative to unhealthy processed treats. We supply Top A-grade Naturally-Shed Elk Antlers that are collected by hand each year in the USA.
Here are what are customers are saying:
"This is by far the best quality Elk-antler chew I've purchased! My dog loves it!"
"Our large lab loves antlers, this one is the best quality and price for the size, very happy customer!! Buck Bone Organics is now our go to for antlers :)"
"My dog loves this so much. Great value and description. Plus great communication and follow up from the merchant. I will be purchasing again."
We are so sure your pup will like these chews, but if for any reason your are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund. Make your dog happy today and bring home our Elk Antler Chews for them to enjoy, just like George does!
please remove the antler from your pet before it becomes:
1. Small enough to swallow
2. Too hard to chew, or if your dog try's to bite down instead of chewing (this will prevent hurting your dog's teeth).
Disclaimer: Antler Chews are a natural product, they will vary in size, shape, weight, density and hue of color.
Size: Large Regular Split
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first time I gave him the antler, it was clear he had never been given one before. He was very curious and just sniffed it a lot at first, but after a few minutes he was in love! He really likes the exposed marrow and definitely targets it when he chews. As a result, the marrow has broken up a bit and will not last as long as the antler itself but he also enjoys just chewing on the antler so I'm not that worried about him eating all the marrow out of it. He chews on it in short bursts throughout the day and he's had the antler for a few days, and there's still plenty of marrow. The outer antler looks untouched. I anticipate this antler lasting him at least two weeks if not longer. It's possible, if your dog is a powermouth, that they will clean out the marrow very quickly but the bone of the antler will last them.
I highly recommend trying the split antler before the whole antler if you're unsure how your dog will like chewing on an antler or if you've tried whole antlers in the past with no luck. I plan on ordering either the Large whole or the XL split when my dog is done with this Large Split but I'm happy that I tried the split antler first. The marrow entices them to chew more than just the flavor of the outer antler.
No odor, no slime, no splintering. It's a great length for my dog (Lab/GSP). If your dog is a heavy chewer, you should get at least a week out of this chew.
The length is a little deceiving. When I unboxed the antler, I was sure it wasn't the described length (6-7"). It definitely looks about 4-5" but I measured it out of curiosity and it is indeed 6.5".
Very pleased! Do plan to purchase from this seller again.