Buck Knives 110 Folding Hunter Lock-back Knife, Brass Bolsters, Ebony Handles, 3-3/4" 420HC Clip Point Blade with Leather Sheath
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||7.2 Ounces|
|Blade Material||High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Brass, Wood|
|Blade Shape||Clip Point|
|Blade Edge||Edge 2X|
|Blade Length||3.75 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE- 3-3/4" 420HC stainless steel clip point blade has excellent strength , edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The clip point blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for detail work, piercing and slicing
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lock back mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-7/8" Weight 7. 2 oz.
- RESPONSIBLE - Partnering with Taylor Guitars, the 110 Folding Hunter has sustainably sourced genuine ebony handle inlays and brass bolsters that provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a genuine high quality protective leather sheath with snap fastener. The integrated belt loop allows for safe and secure carry on your belt for easy access. The 110 Folding Hunter is perfect as a hunting companion or for genera
- STANDS THE TEST OF TIME - The 110 Folding Hunter, after 50 years is still one of America's best selling knives, and one that's handed down from generation to generation
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|112 Ranger||110 Folding Hunter Finger Grooved||110 Slim Pro||347 Vantage Pro||110 Folding Hunter Pro||055 The 55|
|Model||112 Ranger||110 Folding Hunter Finger Grooved||110 Slim Pro||347 Vantage Pro||110 Folding Hunter Pro||055 The 55|
|Overall Length||4-1/4" - Closed||4-7/8" - Closed||4-7/8" - Closed||4-3/8" - Closed||4-7/8" - Closed||3-3/8" - Closed|
|Weight||5.6 oz||7.1 oz||3.2 oz||4.0 oz||7.2 oz||1.9 oz.|
|Knife Type||Outdoor - Hunting||Outdoor - Hunting||Everyday Carry||Everyday Carry||Outdoor - Hunting||Everyday Carry|
|Blade Type||Clip Point||Clip Point||Modified Clip Point||Drop Point||Clip Point||Clip Point|
|Handle||Brass Bolsters and Liners with Crelicam Ebony inlays||Brass Bolsters and Liners with Crelicam Ebony inlays||Micarta||Injection Molded Nylon with CNC Contoured Black Micarta||Nickel Silver Bolsters and Liners with G10 inlays||Brass Bolsters and Liners with Genuine Walnut inlays|
|Carry System||Genuine Leather - Included||Genuine Leather - Included||Reversible and Removable Deep Carry Pocket Clip||Reversible and Removable Deep Carry Pocket Clip||Genuine Leather - Included||Pocket Carry|
The 110 Folding Hunter is a traditional favorite! Buck's Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary lockblade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company's future. The challenge was to combine the strengths of other folding knives with locking mechanisms into a good-looking, reliable product. It wasn't easy, but after a series of refinements, the Model 110 was unveiled. Within six months, this innovation was the hottest knife in the industry. The Folding Hunter, after over 50 years, is still one of America's best-selling knives.
The 110 Folding Hunter--Buck's signature knife--originally debuted in 1962, making it a good year for knife safety. The Folding Hunter is equipped with a nail-notch lockback design that opens easily and closes safely during any activity, ensuring that the knife never goes out of style. The knife's 3-3/4-inch stainless-steel clip blade, meanwhile, is ideal for detail work, such as piercing and cutting in tight places. And users will love the natural wood-grain handles and polished brass bolsters, which add a classic touch to the design. The Folding Hunter, which comes with a black leather sheath for easy carrying, is backed by Buck's 4-Ever unconditional lifetime warranty.
The Folding Hunter comes with a black leather sheath for easy carrying.
- Blade length: 3-3/4 inches
- Blade material: 420HC stainless steel
- Carrying system: Black leather sheath
- Handle material: Natural wood grain
- Length closed: 4-7/8 inches
- Locking: Yes
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Warranty: Lifetime
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 1 x 1 inches; 7.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 0110BRS
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : July 2, 2004
- Manufacturer : Buck Knives
- ASIN : B000EHYZKK
Best Sellers Rank:
#15,298 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #16 in Folding Hunting Knives
- Customer Reviews:
This is the manufactures MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) price I have listed for this item!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update Feb 11, 2017: Added a photo comparing the length and size of the 55BRS Folding knife, the 112BRS Ranger Loopback Folding knife and the 110 Folding Hunter knife. The 55 is at the top, the 112 is in the middle and 110 is at the bottom.
These are well built knives of classic design. They are beautiful but also functional. If I had to point out any particular short comming it would be the design of the blade. The clip point gets very thin at the tip. This causes a lot of people to break the tip off the blade by prying on things. Prying and twisting in the cut must be avoided with these at all costs.
Overall these are beautiful knives at a very reasonable cost. They can be found as low as $25 brand new. They are American made and are a true classic owned by millions of people for over 50 years. This may be the single most copied knife design in history.
Top reviews from other countries
Las cachas juraría que se tratan de micarta negra, ébano ni en broma. El seguro no ajusta bien y no permite que la cuchilla alcance su posición natural, no queda recta. Al cerrar la navaja el filo pega sobre el fleje del seguro y achata el filo.
Uno de los remaches de la cancha no está bien pulido y pincha en la mano. No lleva troquelado BUCK USA en la base de la hoja.
Compré como nuevo el artículo. Estoy flipando. La caja se notaba que la habían abierto.
Una de dos, o se trata de una navaja BUCK que fabriquen en China pata reducir costes como hacen otros grandes fabricantes, o me han dado el cambiazo y lo ha pasado por alto Amazon.
Amazon me ha impedido subir fotos sin dar explicación alguna
Acompañada de una funda perfecta de cuero, muy dura, que al igual que la navaja, da la sensación de que es irrompible.
Quien diga que este producto es malo o que no es auténtico, es que le han mandado otra cosa.
Los 92€ mejor invertidos....y tengo más de 50 navajas.