Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Buck Knives 0110BRS 110 Famous Folding Hunter Knife with Genuine Leather Sheath
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE- 3-3/4" 420HC stainless steel clip point blade has excellent strength , edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The clip point blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for detail work, piercing and slicing
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lock back mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-7/8" Weight 7. 2 oz.
- RESPONSIBLE - Partnering with Taylor Guitars, the 110 Folding Hunter has sustainably sourced genuine ebony handle inlays and brass bolsters that provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a genuine high quality protective leather sheath with snap fastener. The integrated belt loop allows for safe and secure carry on your belt for easy access. The 110 Folding Hunter is perfect as a hunting companion or for genera
- STANDS THE TEST OF TIME - The 110 Folding Hunter, after 50 years is still one of America's best selling knives, and one that's handed down from generation to generation
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|112 Ranger||110 Folding Hunter Finger Grooved||110 Slim Pro||347 Vantage Pro||110 Folding Hunter Pro||055 The 55|
|Model||112 Ranger||110 Folding Hunter Finger Grooved||110 Slim Pro||347 Vantage Pro||110 Folding Hunter Pro||055 The 55|
|Overall Length||4-1/4" - Closed||4-7/8" - Closed||4-7/8" - Closed||4-3/8" - Closed||4-7/8" - Closed||3-3/8" - Closed|
|Weight||5.6 oz||7.1 oz||3.2 oz||4.0 oz||7.2 oz||1.9 oz.|
|Knife Type||Outdoor - Hunting||Outdoor - Hunting||Everyday Carry||Everyday Carry||Outdoor - Hunting||Everyday Carry|
|Blade Type||Clip Point||Clip Point||Modified Clip Point||Drop Point||Clip Point||Clip Point|
|Handle||Brass Bolsters and Liners with Crelicam Ebony inlays||Brass Bolsters and Liners with Crelicam Ebony inlays||Micarta||Injection Molded Nylon with CNC Contoured Black Micarta||Nickel Silver Bolsters and Liners with G10 inlays||Brass Bolsters and Liners with Genuine Walnut inlays|
|Carry System||Genuine Leather - Included||Genuine Leather - Included||Reversible and Removable Deep Carry Pocket Clip||Reversible and Removable Deep Carry Pocket Clip||Genuine Leather - Included||Pocket Carry|
The 110 Folding Hunter is a traditional favorite! Buck's Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary lockblade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company's future. The challenge was to combine the strengths of other folding knives with locking mechanisms into a good-looking, reliable product. It wasn't easy, but after a series of refinements, the Model 110 was unveiled. Within six months, this innovation was the hottest knife in the industry. The Folding Hunter, after over 50 years, is still one of America's best-selling knives.
The 110 Folding Hunter--Buck's signature knife--originally debuted in 1962, making it a good year for knife safety. The Folding Hunter is equipped with a nail-notch lockback design that opens easily and closes safely during any activity, ensuring that the knife never goes out of style. The knife's 3-3/4-inch stainless-steel clip blade, meanwhile, is ideal for detail work, such as piercing and cutting in tight places. And users will love the natural wood-grain handles and polished brass bolsters, which add a classic touch to the design. The Folding Hunter, which comes with a black leather sheath for easy carrying, is backed by Buck's 4-Ever unconditional lifetime warranty.
The Folding Hunter comes with a black leather sheath for easy carrying.
- Blade length: 3-3/4 inches
- Blade material: 420HC stainless steel
- Carrying system: Black leather sheath
- Handle material: Natural wood grain
- Length closed: 4-7/8 inches
- Locking: Yes
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Warranty: Lifetime
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 1 x 1 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : 0110BRS
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : July 2, 2004
- Manufacturer : Buck Knives
- ASIN : B000EHYZKK
Best Sellers Rank:
#5,941 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #4 in Folding Hunting Knives
- Customer Reviews:
This is the manufactures MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) price I have listed for this item!