Buck Knives 0347BKS VANTAGE PRO Folding Knife with Clip
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUPREMELY SHARP BLADE - 3-1/4" Drop Point S30V Steel Blade delivers a combination of edge retention, ductility, hardness, toughness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance for optimal performance. The full bellied blade offers remarkable cutting ability
- CONVENIENT ONE HAND OPENING - A Thumb Hole on the blade facilitates a smooth one-handed opening action and locks open using a stainless steel liner lock. Built with two stainless steel liners for extra durability and safety.
- SAFE AND SECURE GRIP - The Ergonomic Grip made from Injection Molded reinforced nylon with CNC contoured G10 material provides a comfortable and secure grip while you work. Closed Length 4-3/8", Weight 4 oz.
- EVERY DAY CARRY - Includes a removable, reversible, deep pocket tip-up carry clip for easy carry in your pocket, on your belt or in your bag. The Vantage Series comes in two sizes, handle choices and steel options. It's an ideal knife for every day carry
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Smooth, lightweight and one-hand opening. This series of knives offer an ultra smooth, one-hand opening and lock open using a stainless steel liner lock. These knives are built with two stainless steel liners for extra durability and safety. Each knife has an ergonomic grip and the drop point blade offers remarkable cutting ability. With multiple blade steel options and handle materials, the Vantage is ideal for an everyday carrying knife. Length 4 3/8" closed. Made in the USA
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My blade was centered perfectly, The flipper works just fine with an extra flick of the wrist. I have no side to side blade play when opened. The liner lock locks tightly. The G10 has a very nice texture for my liking, not too rough and not too smooth. The pocket clip reminds me of my favorite split arrow that Benchmade uses yet this will be even deeper in your pocket as it goes all the way to the end of the knife. I find no blemishes on the steel and the cutting edge has been made very evenly and sharp on both sides of the edge. The blade is hollow ground, which will make your knife last a long time if you don't abuse it, like most things in life.
If you have a problem with anything with your Buck knives(blade not centered, manufacturing flaws etc), call the company and give them a chance to make it right before you start chopping off stars on your reviews. You will probably be pleasantly surprised how they will go out of their way to make you a happy customer.
Maybe I just caught a bad batch or you get what you pay for, I mean S30V for around $50-$60 ? ?
You tell me ..
Most recent customer reviews
I have had no blade centering issues with this knife as others have stated. Also locks up nice too.