Buck Knives Chairman Series Folding Hunter
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE- 3-3/4" 420HC Stainless Steel Clip Blade has excellent strength , edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The Clip blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for detail work, piercing and slicing
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lockback mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-7/8" Weight 7.2 oz.
- AN AMERICAN ICON - The Cherrywood Handle engraved with Chuck Buck's signature make this a treasure to be passed on from generation to generation. The 110 Folding Hunter, after 50 years is still one of America's best selling knives
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Distressed Brown Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. The integrated belt loop allows for safe and secure carry on your belt for easy access. The 110 is perfect as a hunting companion or for general outdoor use
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
4 7/8" closed lockback. 3 3/4" 420HC stainless clip blade. Cherry wood handles with nickel silver bolsters. Front handle has inlay shield and back handle features chuck Buck signature etching. Black leather belt sheath.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 94 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cherry wood and nickle bolsters really make this an eye catcher. I picked this one over the 112 and standard 110 because of the bolsters. Brass bolsters require cleaning with steal wool to keep their shinny appearance, nickle won't. As far as using it as a daily carry, it's a little big and can scare people. Some states have a length limit of 3" or 2.5", this will clearly exceed that so check local laws first.
As far as construction, it is what it appears to be. It's heavy, it's very solid, and a little stiff. It's a sharp blade out of the box, but I would recommend giving it a good cleaning and some light sharpening. Buck Blades hold their edge for a very long time, and I expect nothing less from this one.
The sheath is actually pretty outstanding as well which i honestly was not expecting; like most knives come with sheaths that are pretty sub-par in terms of quality but I was surprised to learn that the sheath that comes with this knife (brown leather, BTW) was not made in the US; the quality was that good!
Totally satisfied with the quality and consistency of this knife as well as all Bucks. Great gift for a loved one or even yourself. I have no hesitancy in recommending this knife in the slightest.
BUCK, is the one that stands above em all!! Another reason I am so loyal to BUCK is they haven't sold out to other countries like some other popular brands in their price range.