Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Buck Knives 279 Folding Alpha Hunter Knife with Heavy Duty Sheath
|Price:||$48.36 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RAZOR SHARP FOLDER - The 3-1/2" Drop Point 420HC Steel Blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. The full bellied blade is suitable for heavier tasks. Closed Length 5", Weight 8 oz.
- CONVENIENT ONE HAND OPENING - A Thumb Stud on the blade facilitates a smooth one-handed opening action. The Alpha Hunter is the perfect balance of weight and design
- SAFETY GRIP - Anti slip black rubberized handle with steel frame ensures a safe and secure grip
- VERSATILE CARRY OPTIONS - Includes a Heavy Duty Black Polyester Sheath with snap closure that allows you to wear your knife on your belt or in your bag. The knife also has a lanyard hole for optional carry options
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Great hunting folding blade knives is used for the outdoors. This is a product of the company Buck the item dimensions are 6.25 length (in) 2.5 width (in) 1.5 height (in)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The 1st dealing with the quality of the knife, the blade itself is made of 420HC stainless steel, giving this blade unrivaled corrosion resistance coupled with longevity. This is what's called a "full belly" blade with that is produced with a very thick point that makes this blade perfect for even the most rigorous of tasks.
The 2nd reason I am so partial to this knife deals with the comfort factor. The rubber used in the handle of this knife, called "Santoprene" offers a grip that I have never experienced before. So many other types of knives I own come with built in grips, but the grips don't function as they should. The grip on this knife gives you great control, which is perfect for tedious tasks. This knife also conforms perfectly to the palm.
The 3rd reason I am so fond of this knife is due to the fact that it is manufactured for one-hand opening. The thumb stud allows you to seamlessly and smoothly open the knife. This is an incredibly convenient feature, enabling to keep your other hand free.
With all that being said, if you're in the market for a high quality knife with that offers unrivaled comfort in the palm, than I strongly suggest you give this product a shot. You will not regret your purchase.
Most recent customer reviews
for the first time . Worked good
Without a spring assist, it is the easiest one hand open folder in my collection,...Read more