Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Buck Knives 853 Small Selkirk Fixed Blade Knife with Nylon Sheath
|List Price:||$65.00 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$16.01 (25%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||6.4 Ounces|
|Blade Material||High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Blade Shape||Drop Point|
|Blade Length||4 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 4"" Drop Point 420HC Steel Blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Overall Length 8-1/4" Weight 6.4 oz.
- SAFE AND SECURE - The contoured Micarta Handle with Steel Bolster provide a safe and secure grip while you work.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND VERSATILE - The small Selkirk is a great survival tool for outdoor situations, and a great all round knife for general use
- CONVENIENT CARRY - Includes an injection molded nylon sheath with removable and reversible belt loop
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|836 Folding Selkirk||835 Small Folding Selkirk||853 Small Selkirk||863 Selkirk||104 Compadre Camp Knife||102 Woodsman|
|Model||836 Folding Selkirk||835 Small Folding Selkirk||853 Small Selkirk||863 Selkirk||104 Compadre Camp Knife||102 Woodsman|
|Steel||420HC Stainless Steel||420HC Stainless Steel||420HC Stainless Steel||420HC Stainless Steel||5160 Spring Steel with Cerakote Cobalt Coating||420HC Stainless Steel|
|Overall Length||5" - Closed||3-1/4" - Closed||8-1/4"||9-1/2"||9-1/2"||7-3/4"|
|Weight||7.5 oz.||4.5 oz.||6.4 oz.||7.6 oz||7.1 oz.||2.6 oz.|
|Knife Type||Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor - Hunting|
|Blade Type||Drop Point||Drop Point||Drop Point||Drop Point||Drop Point||Clip Point|
|Handle||Brown/Black CNC Contoured Micarta with Steel Bolsters||Brown/Black CNC Contoured Micarta with Steel Bolsters||Brown/Black CNC Contoured Micarta with Steel Bolsters||Brown/Black CNC Contoured Micarta with Steel Bolsters||Natural Canvas Micarta||Phenolic with Aluminum Pommel/Guard|
|Carry System||Injected Molded Nylon Sheath. Can be Configured into Horizontal or Vertical Belt Carry. Includes 2-1/4" Ferrocium Striker with Whistle Integrated into the Grip - Included||Removable/Reversible Deep Carry Pocket Clip||Injected Molded Nylon Sheath. Removable/Reversible Belt Loop - Included||Injected Molded Nylon Sheath. Can be Configured into Horizontal or Vertical Belt Carry. Includes 2-1/4" Ferrocium Striker with Whistle Integrated into the Grip - Included||Genuine Leather Sheath - Included||Genuine Leather Sheath - Included|
Named after the rugged Selkirk Mountain range beginning in the Northern Panhandle of Idaho, the Selkirk is a midsized knife with added features to help maximize survival in rugged and tough conditions. In addition to the 420HC steel blade, the Selkirk features a Micarta handle with steel bolsters (rear bolster can be used as an improvised hammer), and a heavy duty belt sheath that can be configured for horizontal or vertical carry.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 1 x 1 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 0853BRS
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 21, 2017
- Manufacturer : Buck Knives
- ASIN : B01NCY97R0
Best Sellers Rank:
#146,367 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #349 in Fixed Blade Hunting Knives
- Customer Reviews: