Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: Complete Series [Blu-ray]
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The year is 1987 and NASA launches the last of America's deep space probes. Aboard this compact starship a lone astronaut Captain William Buck Rogers, was to experience cosmic forces beyond all comprehension. In a freak mishap Ranger 3 and its pilot are blown out of their trajectory into an orbit which freezes his life support system and returns Buck Rogers to Earth 500 years later.
Forced to readjust to a new world, and its people who blame his generation for a nuclear holocaust which left the earth a radioactive wasteland, Buck is soon enlisted to help save the Earth from an alien threat, working with Colonel Wilma Deering and a robot-droid known as Twiki, who join him on heroic space adventures.
Launched in 1979 as a companion to the hype around STAR WARS and BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, BUCK ROGERS became entrenched in sci-fi folklore going on to become a firm fan favourite for decades to come, produced by TV action icon Glen A. Larson. Now every adventure is brought together on Blu Ray for the first time in this complete series set, presented from HD masters and including the original TV version of the pilot.
Gil Gerard and Erin Gray are joined by Tim O'Connor, the voice of Mel Blanc and guest stars Jamie Lee Curtis, Cesar Romero, Jerry Orbach, Vera Miles, Roddy McDowall, Julie Newmar, Frank Gorshin, Peter Graves, Jack Palance, Gary Coleman, Buster Crabbe, Michael Ansara, Pamela Hensley and more.
- Bonus Theatrical Version of the Pilot episode (in Standard Definition)
- Bonus Feature-length version of Flight Of The War Witch (in Standard Definition)
- Ending and Opening sequences for 2-part version of Awakening.
- Bonus Syndicated 2-part version of Journey to Oasis (in HD)
- Opening Titles without narration
- Textless Opening and Closing Titles
- Isolated Music & Effects Audio Track on each episode