Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BTO Cribbage
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on December 29, 2012
I rated this game high because of the way it works. I have a Kindle, it is easy to see, works great. It has lots of options, and doesn't seem to freeze on my Kindle. If you like cribbage, this is a good one.
on February 29, 2012
This game has the best AI I've seen so far for cribbage apps - it is fair and doesn't cheat. Fun to play and brings back memories of playing as a kid. Like the manual counting option too!
on August 24, 2012
I already had a "pro" cribbage game I had paid for but it left me wanting something more realistic. The reviews won me over so I invested the very reasonable price and purchased this game. I am so glad I did! This is by far the better game. I like the different levels. The stats are superb. It works on my Kindle Fire; Droid 2; and Droid Razor Maxx. It plays an honest game of cribbage. I have trouble sleeping and when i wake up in the middle of the night it is a relaxing way to spend some time until I can fall back to sleep. However once you start playing it you will find time to play it throughout the entire day!!! It will help keep your mind sharp while you have a lot of fun!
on November 26, 2013
This fun game and a great way to kill some time. It plays just fine on my kindle fire hd. I did not catch any math errors, but the computer does like to play stupid moves. It likes to play an ace when the count is 20. No human a played with would ever do that by choice.

NO Wi-Fi required.
on April 7, 2013
It offers various skill/difficulty levels, so you know the game is manipulated. It seems to determine who will win up front and work the deal and laying to get there. Why not have a "Completely Random" level to make it like a real cribbage game? I've used a number of these cribbage games. This one is just OK.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 16, 2015
My grandfather taught me to play cribbage when I was 8 years old. Since then, it's been one of my favorite and most often played card games. I've played enough against a variety of opponents that I consider myself pretty good at it.

I've used several computer versions of cribbage over the years, most recently "Buck the Odds (BTO) Cribbage." This is actually a very good version of my favorite card game. It provides six levels of difficulty, from "Beginner" (easiest) to "Gold" (hardest.) At the "Intermediate" level, I usually win about 50 percent of the time, and find I really start getting challenged at the "Bronze" level. The game's AI appears to be reasonably fair; I don't see any obvious evidence of "cheating," even at the highest levels.

"BTO Cribbage" is available for both the PC and Android devices, and works equally well in Windows 8.1 and Android KitKat. Graphics are simple and pleasing to the eye. Game play is very smooth.

I've used several computer versions of cribbage over the past ten years, and "BTO Cribbage" is clearly one of the best I've found. Highly recommended.
on August 21, 2013
If you're tired of games that promise the AI player(s) don't cheat (yet it seems clear that they do), this game will be a refreshing break.

The game performs well on my KFHD and the AI plays a fair, honest game; a number of games can't boast that. The UI is clean and easy to understand, as is the options screen. Well worth the investment if you're a Cribbage fan, but the beginners' level is easy enough for anyone who's never played the game before.
on July 7, 2012
Very enjoyable! Love the fact that the game is realistic in scoring and card play! Not like some of th other games available from Amazon tot the kindle fire.)
on July 6, 2013
I like this game and had no problems with it until today. I've played it several times at work where I have no internet access, and it worked fine. But, today I got on to play and it says I have to be connected. For a paid game, I expect to be able to use it when I want...so I don't appreciate offline play not working. If that starts working again... 5 stars.
on March 26, 2013
I love crib but don't have anyone to play with. This is just like playing a real person. I have played since I was a kid and the silver and gold opponents are challenging enough to make you think about each play.

On lower levels, the AI makes less optimal decisions, making it easier to beat - which is nice for beginners to learn against. The cards dealt seem pretty random.

Graphics are OK quality on the play screens, less so on options and stats screens, nothing fancy but nothing horrible. Neat pop-up explains the detailed scores for each hand which is good for beginners learning the game.

Overall excellent value for a game I will play a lot.