Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

My grandfather taught me to play cribbage when I was 8 years old. Since then, it's been one of my favorite and most often played card games. I've played enough against a variety of opponents that I consider myself pretty good at it.

I've used several computer versions of cribbage over the years, most recently "Buck the Odds (BTO) Cribbage." This is actually a very good version of my favorite card game. It provides six levels of difficulty, from "Beginner" (easiest) to "Gold" (hardest.) At the "Intermediate" level, I usually win about 50 percent of the time, and find I really start getting challenged at the "Bronze" level. The game's AI appears to be reasonably fair; I don't see any obvious evidence of "cheating," even at the highest levels.

"BTO Cribbage" is available for both the PC and Android devices, and works equally well in Windows 8.1 and Android KitKat. Graphics are simple and pleasing to the eye. Game play is very smooth.

I've used several computer versions of cribbage over the past ten years, and "BTO Cribbage" is clearly one of the best I've found. Highly recommended.
on November 26, 2013
This fun game and a great way to kill some time. It plays just fine on my kindle fire hd. I did not catch any math errors, but the computer does like to play stupid moves. It likes to play an ace when the count is 20. No human a played with would ever do that by choice.

NO Wi-Fi required.
on October 23, 2016
This is the best cribbage game since one I had on a pc Jr. that had a tutorial feature. The multiple opponents feature is a great way to measure your progress, and the stats provided are very complete. I've encountered no glitches at all.
on August 28, 2015
This game, despite relatively few bells and whistles, seems to provide the best and most enjoyable experience when compared to the other top rated cribbage apps I have tried. It has most everything I need or want and little I don't

It also doesn't display ads or require a multitude of permissions.
on August 21, 2013
If you're tired of games that promise the AI player(s) don't cheat (yet it seems clear that they do), this game will be a refreshing break.

The game performs well on my KFHD and the AI plays a fair, honest game; a number of games can't boast that. The UI is clean and easy to understand, as is the options screen. Well worth the investment if you're a Cribbage fan, but the beginners' level is easy enough for anyone who's never played the game before.
on September 21, 2015
Really increasing my cribbage playing and counting skills. It will count for you if you don't want to bother but also lets you count then tells you if you are right or not but does not tell you what you missed or how you counted wrong. Many levels of difficulty and I'm working my way up!
on September 2, 2015
THIS IS A FANTASTIC GAME. I HAVE PUT IT ON MY KINDLE AND DO ENJOY PLAYING IT WHEN I GET THE TIME.
I THINK IT WOULD BE A GREAT GAME FOR CHILDREN TO HELP THEM IN MATH. THE GAME HELP WITH SOME OF THE COUNTING.
BUT I ALWAYS CHECK IT
on January 20, 2016
This game lets you use strategy only during the 31point lay down. It just posts your hand and your rivals hand already scored, even the crib. If you are trying to learn cribbage scoring and how to cut your hand for maximum points, try to get aces cribbage by concrete games.
on June 10, 2015
BTO-CRIBBAGE is well done but in order to play my android tablet has to be signed in to the Amazon App account via the Internet. I don't always have Internet access, making the use of BTO-CRIBBAGE unpractical. If it would work when not logged into Amazon App account via Internet I would give it 5 stars. As it is now I'll probably Uninstaller the App.
on February 27, 2013
I learned cribbage when I was a small child, however I now have no one to play with so this game is perfect. I love playing this game, it reminds me of when I played with my dad as a child. I am now, with the help of the app, teaching my son to play. This is a great game whether you just want to pass the time or sharpen your addition skills.