|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 10.2 x 4.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||15051|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Plastic 5 Gallon Storage|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.40 shipping
Bucket Boss Brand 15051 Stacker System
|Price:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of durable yellow colored plastic & has a handle to easily lift the tray Out of a 5 gallon bucket
- Bucket Stacker nests 4 deep in most 5 gallon buckets,
- There are 4 compartments to organize & hold small parts
- The tray even has a ruler & drill hole sizes molded into the plastic
- Four compartments for organizing nuts, bolts, screws, nails and more
- Includes a drill bit sizer, pencil holder, and measuring rule
- Stacks 4 to 5 deep in any 5 gallon bucket
- High visibility yellow
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Better yet, when I go off to a craft show, I just take the bucket with me, and I know I have everything in hand that I could possibly need. Plus, when the supply of a compartment gets low, I know it is time to fill it up, rather than hunt through the various boxes on the work bench hoping that I have more.
A great "investment" and time saver for me.
The other reviewer pointed out the weight problem when over loaded. This is very true.
My buckets usually sit in my storage building full to the brim with assorted yet sorted fasteners. I can find what I am looking for rapidly by just lifting the stacking trays one at a time and giving a quick glance.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is still setting on my husbands work bench collecting misc stuff so apparently after he got it, he decided to do something different! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sandy T
Everyone has a 5 gallon bucket or ten around, great for small parts screw nut and bolts stack around three in a bucket and clean up your work bench holds a lot.Published 3 months ago by THEFORDMAN
excellent to keep different screws and nails sorted, clean, and ready for use.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
tons of uses, we are using some of ours for maple sap supplies, electrical and plumbing pieces and parts as well!Published 4 months ago by Peter D.