Lyft Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on April 14, 2013
I bought these well ahead of my area's winter season. I ordered a size 16. When I opened the box, I found a pair of size 15 boots. I sent an email to the seller through amazon about it and never received a response. I tried them on over my boots after a couple days to find I could fit them and they were tight, but since I received no response, I supposed they would have to do.

These were nice for about a week. After wearing them for a week for 4 hours a day, they started tearing at the seems. Mind you I don't think they would've fallen apart so quickly had I actually received the size I ordered. I would give the boots a 4 because they're not that bad and I think they would be fine otherwise, but I went with 2 to reflect the service, comfitwear, whom I bought them from. I'd have liked to have had the correct size, even if they just switched them for me. Mistakes are fine, they happen, but I'd appreciate a response if I ask for an exchange of some sort.
on June 5, 2014
After reading other reviews, bought the largest size offered; size 16. Barely fits over my size 12 boots. Probably not enough words. Runs small.Runs small.Runs small.Runs small.Runs small.Runs small.Runs small.Runs small.
on February 12, 2011
When I first ordered these, I ordered size 11, I take a 10-1/2 shoe. Then a pal told me I should have ordered a 12. So I canceled the order, Which was done promptly by All in Safety. I instead ordered Size 12. When I first put one of them on, I was wearing New Balance running shoes. I could really feel they were pretty big boots. But, when I put a boot on and then slipped my foot into the rubber boot, what a difference! It fit very good, not tight either, remember, these arent made for everyday wear, they are bulky and a little awkward, but then again, they are covers, not custom made shoes. Anyway, now that I have them, I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that we do not get anymore snow here in New Hampshire, at least this winter as I am now fully prepared. I'd buy another pair of these for sure!!
on November 14, 2015
Nice boot, but couldn't get them to fit over any of my husbands shoes. We order a size 10( husband wears a 9) so I contacted company. They were very nice and helpful , said to return them for an11. We did return Shipping was almost $10 and they did send out an 11 with no shipping. But these didn't work either. So we are not returning cause I rather do something better than spend another $10 for shipping. We will donate them ,hopefully someone can use them.
on March 18, 2011
I was not expecting these boots to be as tough as they are. They are truly outstanding with a couple of small issues: the clasps that connect in front are small and a little difficult to unlatch, and the boots are stiff enought that there is pressure on the leg just above the ankle when stepping forward with the other foot.

I would recommend these boots for everything except long term wear (more than a couple of hours at a time). The latches aren't that much trouble. The pain at the pressure point is not that extreme except with extended wear. Who knows, maybe the boot will soften up with use... I doubt it. I only use for relatively deep snow while cleaning off the driveway, etc.
on November 23, 2014
I order this item for my husband, these are old school boots. He loves them. My husband works for the safe passage program for Chicago public schools, so he is standing outside in the elements. He puts his boots inside of this boot and his feet stay warm.
Very content!
on April 8, 2014
Boots are very very heavy.... The fit is very tight even though I ordered one size larger than my shoe size. I can't fit my shoes inside the boot without removing the orthopedic support insert that fits inside my regular shoe. On the other hand I do like the look of the firemen's boots.
on December 6, 2016
I did not keep these and sent the back as my husband did not want boots that u had to buckle up but they did appear to be high quality
on April 25, 2017
Returned these...first the shipment packaging appeared to be mangled together, second the inside packaging was covered in dirt...the product itself was not as it appeared, the boots were not shiny as the photo indicates, they smelled like rotten fish, and were huge. Worse yet, there are no free returns, so I paid $19 to send them back! What a rip off!
on October 27, 2011
Could not put boots on over running shoes. Shoes would not go past ankle of boot dispite being over size 14 boot for a size 12 shoe. When boots worn with only sock covered feet, size 14 boot way too big. For shoes tried, boot needs wider ankle space. These boots returned.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.