Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 370 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 387 reviews
on February 12, 2015
I really like these a lot. I have wide feet but I have had no problem with these boots being narrow in the foot (I wear an 8 1/2) They are really cute, the color was exactly as pictured (a light grey) the buckles stay buckled and the zipper works all the way down to the foot. My only complaint was the narrow calves. I am 5'6 and I have somewhat muscular legs and I spent the first few days stretching the calves with the frozen freezer bag method and rubbing isopropyl alcohol on the inside band and wearing them and now they fit but they're a little tight. All in all though I really like them just if you're a gym rat like me you may have to work a little to stretch them out.
review image
on December 8, 2015
I bought the size 9 in black and they fit comfortably enough to where I could wear these with or without thick socks. I'm a true size 9 and I still have a little wiggle room which is great!

**Updated**
Just another pair of worn down looking boots in the back of my closet now... poorly made. Only worn them for 1-2 months and there are lines and bubbling in the front toe area because of how thin they are. I slip around even in my kitchen because there's no traction whatsoever. They don't do any justice for people who walk outside and need WARM shoes. These make my toes feel like they're going to fall off even worth thick socks on. Wasted my money and already replaced them. Would not recommend, I've already told my sis to stay away from this purchase.
on September 29, 2014
I love the boots but they are too small in the calf. They were supposed to be "wide calf" but they are super tight at the top. They are cute boots though so if you don't need the wide calf these are great. They look and feel like good quality, the buckles are really cute and they are a little taller than they look they go right up under the knee. I need about 16-17 inch calf and these must be 14-15 inch.
on October 7, 2014
Great boot. I ordered a size 10, I am a 10.5 and they fit great. I like them a lot. I am also 5'8'' with teeny calves. They are not tight but perfect especially if worn with thick socks and larger legged jeans. You may need a lint roller though because they seem to love their dust.
on October 8, 2016
I can feel that the toe of the shoe has some thin fabric, and a very thin sole that will probably wear down over time. I foresee these shoes lasting me about a year granted I don't wear them in snow or around water. For this price, I don't mind, I go through boots like these all the time. I'm going to have to put a coat of water resistant spray or something over the suede. They are VERY comfortable, cute, stylish and very casual. They reach just below my knees about 5 inches or so, maybe less. The color looks like a deep brown but when you see them in person they are almost maroon hued, like a brownish red.

I have tiny calves however so I ordered normal sizing, nothing wide. They fit me just perfectly at the toe, if they were any smaller they would be unwearable. They are true to their size and appearance. However the packaging was distorted. The boots also came with a strange gray smudge on one of the legs that I've since gotten rid of easily. The box was dented, and the handle string on the side was torn off one side. I can't tell what any of this means- were they used boots? did the shipping get a little rough? I guess I will never know.
on January 5, 2015
I LOVE THESE BOOTS. Finally i bought a pair of boot off Amazon that look as good as the picture!
Thick leg ladies, i know its hard to find a bood boot! These are perfect! I only gave four stars however because they do run kinda small. I ordered my original size which is 81/2. They fit, but the calf is a bit tight. If your looking for a more baggy look maybe go a size bigger. Over all i mean come on look how gorgeous they are!!!!!
on March 20, 2016
They are cute but not high in quality. They aren't very durable or comfortable. Every day use they may last 2 or 3 months at the most. The felt has already rubbed off the back of the heals after a wearing them a few times. The light fabric is showing through where the felt came off and there is no hiding it. Definitely don't get them wet.
on September 15, 2015
These are cute comfy boots. But the right boot is about 3/4 inch taller than the left. Same on my daughter too. Hopefully just an imperfection on my pair. They do run a bit large too, seems 1/2 to 1 size. They fit my daughter better so I gave them to her. I'm 5'3" and they came all the way up to my knees so better for longer legs. We figured the taller boot wasn't realiy noticible unless you were looking for it, that's why I didn't send them back.
on February 2, 2015
I ordered the size 9. I can live with them, the top part does not hold onto your leg, and the buckles do not stay buckled. Also if you want comfort shoes, these are not for you, they are definitely not comfortable, and not warm. They are cute though. They also do not unzip all the way, they only unzip in the middle of the boot
review image
on October 15, 2015
As usual, these were too tight on my calves. But I found a solution! There's a half inch wide pleather strip sewn around the inside of the boot about and inch down. I ripped it out (with a seam ripper so I didn't damage any of the other stitching) and now they fit perfectly. The sole doesn't seem super durable and I doubt these would last through a good rain or snow, but they'll probably hold up for a while in dry SoCal. If I didn't have the crafty skills to have fixed them, I would have sent them back but since I do I'm very glad I bought these.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.