We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 3" high
- 7" wide
- 100% Light Blocking For Deep Sleep Or Relaxation Soft Sculpted Cotton Lining No Pressure On Eyes Adjustable Straps Built In Pocket Stores Reusable Ear Plugs Earplugs Included
- 100 % polyester 100% cotton backing 100% polyester batting
- Hand washable
- Product is 4" x 10"
- Hand washable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Shades - Sleep Mask. For deep sleep or daydreams... anytime, anywhere. Super-soft padding cradles your eyes without pressure. Eye mask is 100% light blocking. Earplugs (included) store in handy pocket. Hand washable. Coordinates with Utopia, Fuzzy Wuzzy and Baxter.
Shades - Sleep Mask For deep sleep or daydreams... anytime, anywhere. Super-soft padding cradles your eyes without pressure. Eye mask is 100% light blocking. Earplugs (included) store in handy pocket. Hand washable. Coordinates with Utopia, Fuzzy Wuzzy and Baxter.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B000FFSWAU
- Item model number: IMP-S800RBK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
On the upside, these really help block out light when I lie tossing and turning, straining for even a moments respite from the repugnant hell that burns my mind. Definitely a good purchase though.
Do not confuse them with the 40 Winks Buckys. I do NOT endorse those.
These Classic Bucky Eye Shades are simply the best eye shades ever.
These are quality material and craftsmanship. My husband has been a long time migraine sufferer and is on the Autistic Spectrum. Everything has to be closed down in order for him to sleep. These are the ONLY brand that block out all the light and don't knot up around his head.
I recommend buying them at 5 or 6 at a time. One lasts about 3 nights. They go in a gentle wash with regular detergent. DO NOT put them in with other items because the velcro on the ends of the straps can pull and warp so that they don't fit well. 5 or 6 pairs washed on average of once a month will last up to 9 - 12 months.
My hubby swears by these when he travels on planes, hotel rooms. They also don't press up against his eyes. When he rolls over, they stay put. We should buy stock in this company!
- It feels like there's a thin piece of cardboard or a thick piece of paper inside the eyeshade so it's quite stiff even though the surface is soft
- The band around the head is also quite stiff. I actually have to make a conscious effort to not allow the band to rest on the top of my ears, where they belong, because it actually starts to make my ears sore...
- The velcro at back of the band is also quite bulky. Good thing that I have really soft pillows so I don't feel too much of a bump on the back of my head but there is a slight discomfort.
So really, the main reason as to why I'm still using this at the moment is because I like the padding and so far it hasn't stained my sheets.
What sets these apart: smart design. The padding at the bottom ensures that your eyelashes and eyelids don't feel smashed. Yet the eyeshade fits snugly, ensuring no light seepage. (If this helps others determine fit: I'm a woman, 5' tall, with a medium-sized head/face and a big nose. The eyeshade covers from my hairline to mid-cheek, yet it doesn't feel overwhelming or masklike.)
Also, they're lightweight, considering how effectively they block outthe light. (Heavier, obviously, than the little satin shades you get on an airplane, but those don't work well.)
Someone complained that the straps make a "bump" where the two ends join (via velcro); I don't find that to be a problem, partly because the straps are relatively thin and partly bc the overlap is 4"-5" (so I just feel a uniform band, not a bump of 1"), but mostly because the mask is designed for the strap to rest where the head begins to slope in -- so the part of the back-of-head that makes maximum contact with the pillow isn't encumbered by the strap.
I love these and can't recommend them enough.