Order it now.
- Cover: 67% Rayon from bamboo/28% Cotton/5% Spandex; Liner: 100% Polyester; Filling: 100% Millet Hull
- Made in the USA and Imported
- COMPACT COMFORT FOR YOUR NECK - Minnie neck pillows are 11.5x7.5" making them perfect for men, women, and children
- MATERIALS & CARE - Cover & Liner: 100% polyester, Filling: 100% millet hulls, Remove cover and empty liner before washing, Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low, Do not wash filling, Filling can be placed in freezer for freshening
- RELIEF FOR YOUR NECK - Whether your napping at home, in the car, or on an airplane our Minnie neck pillow supports your neck and head in a natural position and is great for reducing pain by keeping your head in proper alignment.
- REST IN STYLE - Bucky Minnie compact travel pillows are available in colors and patterns that coordinate with the Bucky 40 blinks sleep mask
- EXPLORE BUCKY PRODUCTS – Bucky offers delightful travel and personal care products including luggage ID handle wraps, duo hot & cold therapy wraps, and light blocking eye masks, click the Bucky link at the top of the page to explore our collections
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Minnie compact travel pillow if the perfect all-around pillow for travel. The cute removable, washable cover has a fabric snap that allows it to be fastened to the strap of a bag or suitcase during travel. The Minnie is lightweight and fully adjustable - there is a hidden zipper inside. It is oh-so-soft and perfectly conforms to the contours of the neck during a long flight. Once there, the Minnie can be used as a lash pillow or wrinkle pillow on top of the bed pillow. Unlike pillows filled with microbeads, our Minnies routinely last for 10 years and are made in the USA.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B001G8SBF6
- Item model number: T970BLI-Black-11-x 8- Inch
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 12, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The Bucky pillows really are superior than the cheapies you can get at the airport and other places that are only filled with lightweight styrofoam balls. These have a heavier weight and just work better as a pillow, you can push them to be thinner or thicker in areas as needed and because the seeds inside have the heavier weight they stay in place and just feel better when you're using it.
These smaller pillows are better than the full C sized pillows in my experience. The extra size pieces of the full C shaped don't really get used & how often do you really intend to wear it around your neck like a collar? That's the only purpose of the full C shaped that I can see. This smaller size can be positioned wherever you like, on the side, fully in the back, etc. as needed for pillow support. You can bend it up for a larger support, thin out areas, perhaps the very middle with thicker edges for support more similar to the full C shaped, and so on. I often use it to hold up my kindle, tablet, etc. on my lap when in a plane, on a lawn/beach chair, even in hotel beds - you can use it for all sorts of things.
I really prefer the smaller size to carry around and usually snap it onto the exterior of my carry on or purse so that it doesn't take up room inside. The exterior case comes off so you can clean it as well. I previously had a furry one and I do feel it collected dust, etc. more than a smooth fabric one when traveling, so this cover is great.
We have 3, and we all really like them.
Very comfortable and for those of us with short necks, this does not wrap around your neck like a giant anaconda.
OVERALL HAPPY WITH PURCHASE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PILLOW TO ANYONE.