Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.96 (23%)|
- ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT - Our contoured eye mask is 3.5" tall by 9.5" wide, perfect for men, women and children
- EASY CARE - Made of 100% polyester interlock & 100% polyurethane foam, Hand wash cold with mild soap, Hang to dry
- REST IN COMFORT - Ultra lightweight latex-free molded foam is contoured for pressure free eye comfort that allows you to blink freely, won't smudge makeup, false lashes, or put unwanted pressure on your head
- BLOCK OUT LIGHT - Relax and fall asleep quickly without light from street lamps, electronics, or morning sun, wake up refreshed after napping, travel, meditation and a full night's rest
- EXPLORE BUCKY PRODUCTS – Bucky offers delightful travel and personal care products including U-shaped neck pillows, duo hot & cold therapy pillows, and soothing buckwheat seed wraps, click the Bucky link at the top of the page to explore our collections
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
When you sleep better, you live better. When you can relax in comfort, you can cope with the stresses of modern life more effectively.
At Bucky, we make uniquely luxurious products to help you sleep, relax, relieve your body's aches and pains and travel more comfortably. Our line of goods include sleeping pillows, travel pillows, travel accessories, heatable (and chillable) body and neck wraps as well as sleep masks. Our products are natural and many are proudly made in the USA!
We pledge that our products will help you sleep, relax, and travel in more comfort than you thought was possible before you found your Bucky!
The 40 Blinks Eye Mask
Block out light and sleep soundly anywhere life takes you!
The main reason people can't sleep is too much light—darkness stimulates the body's natural melatonin production, which helps you achieve deep, restful, and restorative sleep. Use the 40 Blinks on flights, during short naps, in college dormitories, or for a better quality of sleep at home.
Traditional sleep masks feel heavy on the eyelids, let ambient light in, and use elastic loops that pull on the ears. The 40 Blinks Sleep Mask is specifically designed with the utmost comfort in mind—the soft, ultralight design blocks light fully and gently hugs the face without pressure using the adjustable Velcro strap that connects at the back of the head. Deep molded cups allow space between the eye and the mask so you can blink freely without pressure. Made with a fabric that is extremely lightweight, breathable, flexible, and durable, a good night's sleep is guaranteed!
- Mask is 9"w x 4"h, eye cups are .5" deep
- Ultralight, this sleep mask weighs only .7 oz
- Hypoallergenic and hand washable
- Helps with insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Used to protect lash extensions during sleep
- Deep molded cups allow you to blink freely
The sleepmask that looks like a bra for your eyes. Created from the same material as swimwear, the 40 Blinks weigh just .57 oz and conform to facial contours without pressure. The completely light-blocking convex eye sections allow the wearer to blink without friction and protect side lashes from twisting and tangling during sleep. Adjustable elastic strap with velcro closure allows the wearer to create the perfect fit without pressure on the ears. It feels like someone turned out the lights! The 40 Blinks are ultra-flexible and can be folded in half and fitted into a pocket for portable sleep. Great for people who travel long distances, who work a double shift and would like to nap during their break and those people who crave a good night's sleep. Light is the number one reason that people can't sleep. The 40 Blinks, while blocking light, encourage natural melatonin production so that wearers sleep more deeply and for longer periods. Because the 40 Blinks are so comfortable, wearers use them nightly to get the sleep that they need.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000WNX21Y
- Item model number: S890XXE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BUCKY PLEASE FIX THE QUALITY SO I CAN BUY MORE AND NOT BE ANGRY ABOUT THROWING IT AWAY AFTER A COUPLE MONTHS!
Soft, comfy on the face.
Gives enough room to avoid eyelashes (Mine are VERY long, and I rarely experience irritation.
Blocks out pretty much all light.
Also blocks wind - I sleep with a fan pointed at me, as I prefer to be cooler, and no longer have to worry about dry eyes.
Slight gap around the nose. Probably just cause I have a big nose.
Requires adjusting to have the velcro attachments in a comfortable place.
I generally have to wear the band over my ears to have it stay in place. Not the most comfortable thing, but overall not bad.
5/5. Not perfect, but more than gets the job done. Comfy, effective, has lasted for 3+ months so far, good price.
Coming back a month later - fabric inside has started to peel off, maybe a weakness in the adhesive or I'm just stretching it. A single line of stitching around the outside should do fine to hold it in place. Still 5 stars.
This seller doesn't offer returns-- not worth it. If you want to try this mask, make sure you buy from a seller that permits returns. It was a waste of money.
For reference, I don't mind even the sleep masks they give out on airplanes because those are reasonably comfortable and do a good job shutting out light. Because this one isn't as "tight" and has too much material, it doesn't block out all the light.