Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Buddha's Herbs Natural Green Tea with Herbs-20 Count Tea Bags (2 Pack)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size: 20 Count Tea Bags (Pack of Two)|Change

on March 17, 2014
Based on the other reviews I was expecting a robust, flowery taste that would jump out at me; however, this tea is very mild. The taste is good, and I love that I can steep it for more than five minutes and it never gets bitter (which is a HUGE deal in the green tea world). But it's just not strong at all. Green teas are by nature very mild and muted, but I think this is the most mild green tea I've ever tasted.

So if you're looking for a flowery, subtle, easy-to-drink green tea, definitely buy this and you won't be disappointed. If you're looking for a bolder flavor, go with a matcha green or gunpowder green instead.
on March 13, 2016
This is an awesome organic brand. I purchased this a year ago. The tea does not get bitter with long brewing like all the other green teas I have tried. It is a great caffeine option besides coffee. I feel like my metabolism is back on track after drinking it for a week. I add honey to it. It has strong smooth a minty taste. Taste doesn't matter to me for any teas though. The benefits out weighs the tastes in all of Buddha's teas. I am thankful I found a brand with tea that is not bitter.
on April 23, 2013
This is an absolutely amazing tea that easily replaces my desire for coffee. I had been drinking coffee for some time now and for health reasons, decided to try green tea instead. Boy am I happy I did. I have done away with drinking coffee loaded with cream and sugar and am now a green tea guy. So far, I have only tried the Buddha's Green tea with herbs but look forward to trying Buddha Herb's other flavors in the very near future.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2013
I drank Buddha's Herbs' Green Tea for the first time when a friend of mine offered it to me as I was feeling under the weather. To my surprise, it cleared up my sinuses instantly and I was able to breathe through my nose for the first time in days. I was amazed by how much better I felt. The tea is really soothing and refreshing. I have the order of Chamomile also but I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. Needless to say, however, I have a lot of confidence in their products so I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
on January 27, 2015
I don't usually like green tea because it doesn't taste strong enough for me,but I tried this one because I like Buddha St Johns tea and I thought this brand of green would be different. Well it is ! It is the best geen tea I've ever tasted and I feel great after 1 cup.
on November 3, 2013
I was looking for a way to replace coffee with a drink that is energizing and refreshing. I didnt like the drinks out in the market due to their sugar content and other ingredients that are added for flavor. I tried regular green tea for a while but got bored with it.

Buddha's tea is awesome. It has a refreshing flavor that is natural and also tastes good without any added sugar. I look forward to other teas from Buddha's Herbs that will contain some ginger in it.
on March 19, 2013
I wish I had bought more of, and will definitely reorder. I like to try different types, flavors and brands of green tea. This one is a keeper; feels like everything that is wonderful about the Asian culture flows through you with each cup.
on October 14, 2012
My overall thoughts about this product are nothing but remarkable. This tea tastes all natural and is absolutely delicious. Not only did I feel healthier on the days that I committed to drinking it after each meal, but I also felt as if I had even lost some weight as a result of the commitment by the end of the day. I would definitely recommend this tea over any other green tea product specially since it taste more than just a regular green tea! LOVE IT!!!
on January 8, 2013
I love tea and have tried many brands but I must say that this one is great. Very deep flavor with only one teabag. Usually, I use 2 bags for a nice large cup of tea but with this brand it is not needed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2013
this is a excellent tea with sweet aroma .i have been drinking tea from a long time ,but this one is really smooth with a beautiful aroma ,has a great taste
and best thing it has done to me is i started feeling so good about my health..i will highly recommend this tea for all ages .have it after the dinner.you gonna love it..... Buddhas gonna do his magic...