- ✔ BUY 2 MALAS SAVE 30% on Qualifying items offered by TamLyn Concepts. Enter code BUYMALA2 at check out. Here's how (restrictions apply) Enter code BUYMALA2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Sale:||$24.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.02 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PREMIUM QUALITY GENUINE SEMI PRECIOUS GEMSTONES: These beautifully polished stones are threaded onto a durable elastic cord (measuring roughly 29" in diameter), which allows the piece to be worn as either a multilayer wrap bracelet or necklace.
- UNIQUE GEMSTONE JEWELRY FOR THE SPIRITUALLY ORIENTED: This handmade Mala makes a Perfect Jewelry Gift for many occasions due to its Versatile Design (Mother’s Day, Graduation, Birthday) • Comes with an Elegant Velvet Bag and Instructional Card. GET ONE FOR YOURSELF AND ONE FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND
- MEDITATION BEADS: Black Onyx and Hematite are powerful grounding stones that help you stay centered during your mantra recitation and chanting practice • Combined, they balance the energies that exist between body and mind while creating harmony within
- AROMATHERAPY NECKLACE: Lava Rocks are porous making them perfect for absorbing and diffusing Essential Oils • Add a drop of your favorite oil, let it soak and enjoy its aromatherapy benefits
- METAPHYSICAL PROPERTIES: When wearing GREEN AVENTURINE, one becomes receptive to impressions and insights provided by the Universe • This Gem balances your Heart Chakra and Promotes Tranquility • It is often referred to as “The Prosperity Stone”, and thought to bring success and new opportunities
Customers who bought this item also bought
Meditation and Mantras
Drape the mala over your middle finger with the guru bead & tassel on the inside of your hand.Count a bead for each completed mantra.
Once you arrive at the Guru bead, do not pass it over. Simply rotate the mala 180 degrees around. Note: neither the larger divider beads,
nor the spacers, are meant to be counted.
Examples of Empowering Mantras:
- OM Namah Shivaya (Shiva Mantra for Protection and Grounding)
- OM Shanti Shanti Shanti OM (Mantra for Peace)
- OM Mani Padme Hum (Mantra for Purification, Wisdom and Compassion)
- OM Gam Ganapataye Namah (Ganesh Mantra for removal of obstacles)
Whether you use a Mantra or your favorite Affirmations, let your Gemstones lend the Subtle Energies they've developed over
thousands of years while forming in the Earth!
Gemstone Malas for Grounding
Gemstones, Minerals and Crystals serve as powerful tools for Transforming, Amplifying and Transferring vibrations within the body. You will start attuning yourself to the frequencies of each stone the moment you start holding or wearing our Energy Jewelry.
The Bead Structure Consists of:
(108) 6mm Prayer Beads • (6) 8mm Divider Beads • (1) 10mm Guru Bead with (2) 4mm Divider Beads • (6) 6mm Hanging Tassel Beads. There are Metal Alloy “Snowflake” Spacers placed on each side of every 8mm Divider Bead and 10mm Guru Bead.
Green Aventurine is the Stone of Prosperity, Good Luck and New Adventures. This Gem encompasses the Vibration of Alignment with Opportunity and Encourages Perseverance. An All-Around Healer, Green Aventurine brings Emotional Balance and a sense of Ease during turbulent times. It resonates with the Heart Chakra.
Carnelian is known as The Stone of Vitality. It vibrates intensely increasing Motivation and Enhancing Passionate Love and Desire. It Activates and Balances the Root and Sacral Chakras while stimulating the flow of Life Force within us. Carnelian embodies the Fiery Energy of Self-Empowerment and it is a Protective Amulet against Negative Thought Forms
Imperial Jasper resonates with the Throat Chakra. It promotes Effective Communication by bringing reason and clarity to verbal exchanges. This Gem encourages the wearer to speak their truth with Compassion. It imparts Determination, Focus and Optimism. Jasper re-establishes the balance between Yin and Yang Energies and it is considered “The All Nurturer Stone”
Howlite is the Stone of Awareness. It vibrates the frequencies of Tranquility and Wisdom encouraging Peaceful Coexistence. This Gem balances the Crown Chakra by strengthening Spiritual Connection. Its Energy soothes the environment with gentle waves of calmness reminding us to be present moment by moment. Howlite grants us access to Higher Domains, Expands Consciousness and facilitates Astral Projection.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DTC3QZ6
- Item model number: ORIGINALMALA1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 4, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I like the product, over all. The beads are a bit smaller than my wooden mala, but do appear more as "jewelry" when worn. At first glance, I thought perhaps they were plastic, but it does appear that they are stone as there is variation in the coloration within some of the beads.
It comes with an elastic string-- which may be beneficial to some people-- but I don't particularly like it with how I wrap longer malas on my wrist. I plan to restring it. The elastic doesn't provide much tension, and I find that the beads slide more while wearing it, and clack together more than the other malas I own.
I do not like the inexpensive plastic spacers between-- this is the reason I rated three stars-- I feel like the product could have been actually enhanced using a small metal spacer (copper perhaps, as it also has healing properties?), and to me it cheapens the overall look of the product. To me, I also find them disruptive in using the mala for meditation-- they serve no function as a marker or for counter. There is also more than the traditional 108 beads, which I found interesting as it's marketed as a Tibetan mala. When I restring it I will likely remove the plastic spacer beads, and reduce the number of beads for the count to come to the traditional 108.
I like the product over all, but I feel as though many of the reviews are focusing on it as a necklace/jewelry, rather than a mala. As someone who plans to use it as a mala, I wanted to provide my insights to others who may have the same intentions.
There are 4 lava stones included on my therapy bracelet. On these stones you put an essential oil of your choice, mine being pure lavender. I've loved this scent since I was very small and my grandmother allowed me to wear some of hers. To me, then and now, the scent of lavender makes me think of my Gran, beaches, safety, security, love and God. Of course, I immediately took a Q-tip, put a few drops on it and swabbed my little lava rocks. Just the scent can put me in a much calmer state of mind. I'm already putting these beads on my Christmas wish list for some people I dearly love.Buddhist Prayer Beads • Tibetan Mala Necklace • Chakra Jewelry • Onyx • Hematite Healing Stones Bracelet
Update: I like and enjoy this bracelet so much that I am getting another one for a gift for a friend that admired mine. Very happy!